Chapter - 53

"In NYC... I know the place..." Justin said breaking the suspense.

"Okay then change in plans" I said.

"What? There no need of any changes... I can go and get him, you guys can follow the plan" Justin assured us to continue.

"No!" I said, took a seat and continued "so here's it... Me, Harry and Zayn are going to Ghana while Palak, Louis and Shawn will be here. Liam, Justin and Niall are to be going to NYC" I declared.

"No I'm coming with you... Bad plan!" Liam protested.

"Exactly and why Shawn?" Palak supported.

"Liam you should be goin I don't think you need explanation and Shawn is needed because this is about the Mendes and he can be helpful... No as there are no other problem let's put it into action" I state as I look at our tickets.

Justin started explaining Liam and Niall about his plan.

I wonder what to do. The tickets should be changed and its for tonight. Its almost 8am there no way to make any changes.

"Don't worry I'll fix the tickets" palak took the tickets with a smile "Louis can you login the SComp. Please?" She said to Louis but he was too busy into his phone.

"Louis do you mind putting it away for sometime?" I requested genuinely trying not to sound rude.

Louis immediately kept in his pocket. And gave him a sympathetic smile.

Zayn caught my eye. I gave him a questioning look.

He just gave a little nod, I don't know what for.

He cleared his throat asking for everyone's attention.

"So everyone... I know its not the best time to say this but I guess you all light to know... But I guess Louis has something to tell us all." Zayn eyed at Louis.

"What is it mate" Niall asked keeping his hand on Louis's shoulder

"Uh.. Well... I wanted to let you all know before but things were too complicated around so I couldn't." He was struggling.

"What is it?" Justin excited.

"We're getting married... Me and Eleanor are getting married by the end of this month" he was blushing, adorable!

"You cheat! How can you not tell us about it! Oh I wanna meet Eleanor now!" Palak nudged at Louis.

"Okay guys let's continue" Louis rolled his eye at Zayn.

"Yeah!" Zayn shrugged

*10 hours later*

"Lottie... What do you think about the nurse there? Hot isn't she?" Shawn said from the back seat.

"Shawn you just broke a leg... Never knew that you wanted to break the other one too.. Just bought you from the hospital really don't wanna put you back there"

"Okay I'm innocent" he putting his hands up.

Niall and Justin came to help Shawn get on the wheelchair

I wheeled him inside.

All of us are packed.

Liam, Niall and Justin has their flight first so they'll leave and join us as soon as they're done.

"Here come the man of the day" Palak teased.

"Oh thanks for the warm welcome!" Shawn grinned.

Louis was ready as he was gonna drive them to the airport. I can't go because Palak wants to give us some other last instruction. Our flight is an hour later so we don't have time either.

They took up the little luggage that they had.

I went out along with them to see them off.

All of them got in. But Liam came towards me.

"Lottie promise me you'll take care. Think about yourself before anyone else" he said coming close.

"That's selfish" I commented on his words

"No. Just be safe"

"Yeah I will" I assured

He hugged me.

"I love you." He whispered

"I love you too"

He got in the car. I watched the car drive out.

I got back inside.

"Okay guys so. Points to be noted. First thing you must not let them start the device and even if they do you've got three minutes to stop it, I've already told you but still I wanna know whether you remember. Lottie start" Palak said to me.

"First we should remove the key without disturbing the coolant which is close by it or we'll cause a explosion then-" Palak asked me to stop and told Harry to continue.

"As soon as we're done we'll let you know about it... You'll hack the code and tell it to us. We need to enter without any mistake twist the white wire by the radiation shield around the thick red wire"

"The most important point do not disturb the engine. Or the device will blast destroying the whole area along with us" Zayn completed.

"Good" Palak looked satisfied.

"Now let's move and remember to stick on to the Plan" Palak was gonna drive us. Shawn was gonna watch the locator till then.

We moved out saying goodbye to Shawn.

Palak was driving all of us were completely silent.

My hearts beats so loud that maybe the person next to me can hear it.

I'm nervous but at the same time determined.