Chapter - 41

My heart had already stopped beating.

"Are you in your senses what are you speaking?" Liam shouted out of intolerance.

"You heard me.... Okay let me be very clear... I've opened a new bloc of our enterprises New York so I want Ms. Morganston to work there, nah don't worry not for a long time just two months.."

"But-" I interrupted

"No don't! I hate interruption... So yeah you agree with the deal you'll have you're dad back with you ALIVE and if you don't still you'll get your dad back and I assure you I will help you in the burial ceremony"

"Mr. Edward Beiber you just can't do this to us" Liam said completely stiff.

"Oh! But I just did... You've got two days... Here is the ticket for you Ms. Morganston... Its for day after tomorrow.. Hope you make the better choice." He left and started leaving.

But as he reached the door he turned back "I forgot to tell the most important thing... You or you're crazy friends aren't allowed to join her in fact none of you are allowed to meet her during these two months and if the task is successfully completed then at the end of the second month you'll get your dad.." He left.

"Liam-"

"No Lottie you aren't going anywhere!" He said not even letting me to complete the sentence.

"Guys I feel-" Shawn started but his phone started to ring when he looked at the caller ID he was tensed up. "Sorry I need to leave." He left immediately.

Me and Liam stayed silent for about ten minutes. Finally I decided to break the silence.

"Liam both of us know that I need to go!"

"No I'm not letting you!" Liam protested.

"You have to let her go!" I heard Justin from behind. He was standing by the door.

"Oh please Beiber what do you want now? Leave us alone please" Liam was so frustrated

"Liam don't act immature! This is no time for kiddish fights!" Justin said coming in and standing in front of us.

"C'mon! Justin you knew about this right... Or wait was this your idea?" Liam was so angry with him.

"What? Seriously you think it was my plan.... Okay hold on lemme burst your bubble! My dad send me here recently do to my own secret investigation and find out whether the device is really destroyed... And though I knew its still in the 29th floor  I lied that its destroyed so my dad is doin all this just to take revenge that you guys destroyed his dreams!" Justin sighed.

"Why did you do this? What do you want?" Liam asked.

"What I want? I want our friendship... Which I lost becoz of my foolishness!" Justin's eyes were glassy.

"Thanks buddy!" Both of them hugged each other. This was such a happy moment!

"Yeah so let's get to the point.. Liam you must let her go to NYC" Justin stated.

"But I cant-" Liam started to protest again

"Wait Liam let him complete" I suggested!

"So yeah... I know very well that dad wouldn't bother to harm ur dad if you don't agree... So she should go! And its not so tough its just two months after all" Justin said.

"But she'll be all alone!" Awww Liam!

"Liam I can take care of myself!"

"And I'll be with her there I've actually already told dad that I wanna head the NYC sector and I'll trouble Lottie as much as possible!" He flashed at us.