Chapter - 22

This chapter is also dedicated to my dear friends Arohi!! and Palak... Love them so much they're so AmaZayn never came across such such chweet people before!!

Love you both hope you love this chapter.

I was on my wheel chair. Still listening to the conversation between the doc and Liam.

"Now Liam one more thing just prepare Lottie mentally"

"For what?"

"Look Liam I just told Lottie that her leg will be alright but...."

"What is it doc please say it"

"Liam there is only one percent chances for Lottie's leg's recovery... It must be amputated, I know her, she brings her mom here for check ups.... She is really a great person... a total family girl. That's why I didn't amputated her leg. I have some kind of faith that she'll be alright! But.."

"Doc tell me the whole thing"

"You've got one week... She should be completely be taken care of or she will loose her leg"

'She will loose her leg' these words were echoing in my head.

Both of them turned back and saw me.

Liam knelt in front of me. And took my hands into his.

"We will get through this. Together"

I guess he knows that I heard everything.

"C'mon let's go"

He wheeled me out the hospital to his car.

He carried me and put me inside the car carefully.

He drove me to the same place where he bought me during the encounter in 29th floor.

He came and opened the door at my side.

He looked at me, sadness in his eyes.

"Ummm... the wheel chair?"

"No I'm not letting you sit in that thing again" he frowned

His hands snaked through my waist. And immediately the grip became firm. He carried me into the house. I put my hands around his neck.

I felt so protected the way he held me. I held on to him tighter and buried my head into his broad chest.

"Ummm... Hmm... We're here" he said signaling that I should leave him

I didn't want to. but I did.

He put me on a cozy bed.

"Lottie... Uh... there is a guest room but you're gonna stay in my room under my care" he said not sure what exactly to say.

I felt like I'm in cloud nine.

Suddenly I could feel my leg. It was paining. It was paining like hell.