Chapter - 7

After finishing all my routines I drove to Paynes enterprises. I stopped as I reached after parking got out.

My head swirled as I tried to see the top of the building. It was so huge. I got in people were so busy working. I saw the reception and asked for Mr. Payne's office. She asked me to wait.

After about 5min an east Asian lady came wasn't too old wasn't too young. She led me to the elevator she pressed 28. Omg I'm gonna to high above the ground level. But there was also 29 button I wonder what will be in that level.

We reach a huge white door. She asked me to wait. Within few minutes she called me in.

Mr. Payne was sitting right in the center of the fell furnished room behind the huge table.

As he saw me coming, he greeted "oh you must be Ms. Morganston... Ms. Lottie Morganston right?

"Right" I said

"I was really lookin forward to see you... So let's get straight to work... Today you're officially joinin the company but you'll take over after two weeks until then..... Yeah and by the way this is Ms. Wite my assistant and she gonna be your mentor and teach you, your responsibilities... Because I don't want you to have any confusion or unfamiliarity with anything when you take her place. So all the best. Over to you, Ms. Wite I've gotta meeting I'll go over myself you stay with Ms. Morganston" Ms. Wite noded

I walked out with Ms.Wite. she gave me few papers

Looked into it was a contract.

"Contract?" I asked Confused what was it about.

"Well this is official contract that you with full agreement accepted this job today. So if yes you can sign it." She explained

"Sure I will!" I said in excitement and signed in it, without even reading it properly. The salary was good, the boss is good. Yeah.... I won't be enjoying this job as much as I did when I was in Mendes... Anyway that was a perfect life and can't actually stay in perfection.

The rest of the day went on busy. Ms. Wite introduced me to few people and showed me the whole office explaining which floor works in which field. I did a recording the whole time that I can replay it later. Because I surely can't remember all that she said. The day was over I was on my way back home... This doesn't seemed bad the job was somehow interesting

***********

I woke up so early today... Okay I actually didn't sleep! Out of excitement. Today was the last day of my so called training.

Tomorrow onwards I'll officially become Mr. Payne's assistant. I can't wait, the work is quite a lot to do like most importantly schedule the day for him everyday... Manage bills, paper works and chaos if any among the employees. Today also I had to go for a press confernce with Ms. Wite and Mr. Payne....

From Ms. Wite one thing that always I noticed was that she always looked at me in sympathy and I've got no clue why.

I finishing all my routine. I left... When I stopped the car as I reached I realized I'm already 15min late. I rushed in and pressed the elevator and it opened . Mr. Payne and Ms. Wite was coming out.

"Wow Ms Morganston you're already waiting for us here." He said as I started to walk towards the car.

We reached the venue. The media and people were already here.

We got in. Mr. Payne went to the podium and started to speak about his new branch in botany science and said he'll be looking after it personally. The next few sentences got me out of my fucking senses

He continued "so from tomorrow I'm not gonna be the head of Payne's enterprises . My son Mr. Liam Payne will take over the enterprises. And from today any doubt or anything comes about the company please contact my son or his asisstant... By the way this is Ms Morganston Liam's personal secretary." He said pointing towards me...

But wait what did he just say?
I'm Liam's P.A.?

Oh no why can't my life be normal?!?

Without any drama all the time. And I'm not gonna work with that shit head in any case....