Chapter - 38

Finally mom is back and I'm glad.

Right now me and Liam are heading towards Harry's place just to find out what Palak is upto.

Liam just got in without even KNOCKIN!

As soon as we got inside the house we directly went upstairs.

The room has already turned into a small electronics den.

There was huge screen which was kept on the table in the center of the room where Palak was in front of the screen rapidly clicking stuffs on it. And Harry stood by her assisting her writing down whatever she was saying

"So how close are you guys are to completion?" Liam asked.

"Umm... The installation is done just setting up the computer." She answered still looking at the screen.

"What? Installation is done? You got into the system and hacked it so fast?" Liam said in disbelief.

"Obviously she's been awake the whole night on her darling!" Harry answered.

"Yeah and you were drooling the whole night!" She joked I guess

"Oh maybe I was tired I don't actually drool!" Harry defended himself. Oh that means she meant it.

"Thank you so much Palak!" Liam was so happy.

"Oh c'mon Liam we're friends Now aren't we?" She said.

"Its a huge party today!" Harry exclaimed excitedly.

"Yay!" I joined him.

"In what joy? That the installation is done?" Palak asked.

"No because we've gotta new member in our group... A new amazing friend." Liam said.

"Thats awesome!" Palak squeaked

Both of us are party freaks from the start

"But I guess now you should go get some sleep now!" Liam suggested.

"No actually I'm fine." She said.

"Nothing doin... Come with me... You're gonna give some rest to yourself have some mercy on that poor body" Harry smiled and took Palak's hand and took her away down stairs.

I moved towards the supercomputer which was just made by my wonderful friend.

"They've become quite close so fast!" Liam said

"Who?" I asked though I knew who he was taking about.

"I mean Harry and Palak"

"Oh... I don't think so we both know Harry is a huge flirt and I know Palak is too a huge one" I shrugged my shoulders.

"No I've seen a fondness in Harry's eye when he spoke to Palak."

"Liam... Don't forget about Jeni! Harry is already in a relationship" I answered.

"Obviously yes he is in a relationship!" I heard someone near the stairs

"Hey Jenifer!" Liam greeted as she came up to us.

Oh did she hear everything?!?

"So what were you talking about?" She asked

"ERM... We were.... Em... Talking about you and Harry how cute you guys look" I managed to say.

"No I wasn't taking about that... I'm taking about this" she pointed on supercomputer.

"Oh that one its a supercomputer that'll help us to format the device and all sorts of stuffs about the device is known to this, bcoz u know right just another month and it will self-" his phone rang he picked it.