Chapter - 28

Seven years since dads death but things are the same.

none have forgiven me the fact is I've not forgiven myself.    

"Alynna I'm tellin you for the last don't say that to me" I tried to sound angry but it sounded more like a plea.      
"It is the fact Lottie you knew that i loved him and thats why u you-"                   
  "shut the fuck up Alynna!!!" i screamed at the top of voice. "and do whatever you want go wherever the heck you wanna but don't show me your crappy face"  Shit! I didn't mean the last sentence.                  

Tears were rushin down her face. I knew I acted too rude. But i was too angry to ask forgiveness. 

  she started walking towards th door "I'm not coming home unless you come to me asking sorry" she said as shut the door behind her.              

There was so much of anger bubbling inside of me, I wasn't mad at Alynna but on myself. 

I stood there in the kitchen.

I don't know for how long has that terrible night kept playing in my head.

I went back to the hospital after calming myself. where I found that mom was already asleep.

I looked at the time and to my surprise it was already 3:00am. 

"You're he reason that I'm not alive anymore I'm ashamed to call you my daughter.. I had so much of hope on you!" My dad said in disappointment.

"I'm-I'm sorry!" Was all that I could manage to say..

"Sorry! You say you're, but my dear you can't get me back to life if you're sorry! Anyway I wanted to tell you something! I HATE YOU!! THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS PLANET THAT I HATE IS YOU!" He started to disappear as I kept screaming that I'm sorry and I didn't mean anything that happened. I'm broken my dad hates me ... what else was left for me to hear.

Suddenly a hands starts shaking me and calling my name name which bought me back to reality.

I sighed in relief. It was just a horrendous dream.

My mom was still asleep.

Doc was standing beside me.

"Are you okay Lottie?" Doc looked concerned.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I lied.. I'm not fine at all!

"Look Lottie, if you gotta take good care of you're mum first you must take care of yourself... For fast recovery I had given you a lot of antibiotics... So if you don't have meals or sleep at right time you'll start  getting hallucinations and all so you know what I mean." He said and left as a nurse came for him.

"Sure doc I'll take care. Anyway I'm getting late for work I'll try to come back as soon as possible." I called out as he left.

I was driving to the enterprise.

I so badly didn't wanted to work today so I told my co worker of the 28th floor to take care of stuff and I told them that I'm taking an off as I wanted to go to hospital while the truth was I'm going to home I needed to be alone.

I reached home and shut the door didn't bother to lock it, no one is gonna come.

Liam would be already half way there to Germany.

I so badly wanted him to be here with me.

First thing I don't know for what reason I did was went to the kitchen.

I took out all the vegetables from the refrigerator took the sharpest knife that I've got and started cutting any random vegetables that I got in hand.