Chapter - 26

I was on my way to the office.

All I was thinking about at this time is just that how am I supposed to help Liam and somehow I should find out who are the rest of people who were included in this.

Suddenly I just thought. he told that Harry used to tell him about the company matters.

I changed the direction of my vehicle going to Harry's office (my ex-best work place)

I was on my way to the office.

I saw Harry's assistant the one I overreacted with the other day.

I told her to tell Harry I'm here to talk.

But to my shock as soon as she went into the office. Harry himself came out to take me in.

Harry asked me to take a seat

"So what is it?" He asked

"Well Harr-"

"One sec Lottie!.. Ms. Lopez you can leave" he told her assistant she immediately went out.

"Yesterday Liam told me everything about the device and he told that he came to know most of the things from you... So just wanted to ask that do you know who all were in.... you know the deal"

"Well.... even I don't know that. I just know there were five of them in this deal. Liam's dad, my dad, Edward Beiber and two others whose names weren't told to me. I don't know anything more than that"

"Thanks Harry just wanted to ask you about that"

Just then remembered.

"Harry remembered that night when you freaked me out..... I remember that you told it's the greatest mistake I did joining Payne enterprises why?"

"After long time Liam showed interest in someone. And that was you..."

*I blush*

"So I did my own researches about you and kept a track about everything you were doin just like Liam and the rest"

"You're spying on us?"

He ignored my question and continued "So as soon as I came to know Ms. Wite had given you the key. I knew that you were in great trouble. this fight among the enterprises are not something cold, these people will stop at nothing."

"Why don't you guys just destroy it?"

"Do you think we didn't think about doing that?"

He looked a little annoyed "this device has a rather weird quality it will self destruct itself if its not used for about five years, and its the fourth year running so if we keep it from being used it will self destruct by this December"

"What if we try to destroy it?"

"It will explode.... a huge explosion which will kill anyone who is near"

"This is so complicated!" Now I was annoyed.

"Hmm.... It is"

"Harry can you please tell me what happened between you and the boys?"

He eyes looked pained and regretful.

He got up and turned towards the window looking out.

"It was when we all were silly teenagers... I was 16 youngest Liam, Niall, Zayn 17 and Louis being eldest 18.... We all were so close."

He sounded Happy thinking about those days.

"Every thing actually was ruined when Justin, Edward Beiber's son became our friend in fact he was pretty close."

He sighed.

"I was very close to my dad... He used to tell me everything that happens, it was the time when dad and Liam's dad were struggling trying to make the others believe that the device was destroyed. Then one day... " he stopped turned towards me and sat down again.

"One day?" I said. Asking him to continue.

"One day I came back home after partying late night with the lads.... I found my dads body blood stained... He was dead I couldn't take it. It was like my whole world was shattered."

I was sitting rigid with my dad's cold body in my arms.

"Just then Justin came home. He poisoned my mind telling me that Liam's dad was the reason behind my dads death and I must take revenge."

Harry's bright green eyes were turned dark

"I angrily went to Liam's home where both Liam and his dad weren't there but his mom and Zayn's mom was there." He looked away avoiding my gaze, as if this is the worst part of the story.

"Both of them knew nothing about the company and the problems and not even that my dad was no more. I took a knife and told that I'm gonna kill Liam's mom that will be my revenge"

I was shocked.

"Zayn's mom came on my way, I pushed her away not even bothering to where she fell. But Liam's mom shouted her name i knew something had happened but I was to angry to give a damn. Liam's mom asked me for the reason why I'm trying to kill her I explained it shortly. She smiled in sarcasm which made me more mad then she told me that even Liam's dad in the hospital and its Beiber who've attacked them both and she added that killing anyone is no revenge but showing them that you're better than them is a better revenge. I was shocked and angry that I'm cheated by justin! I turned around not to face Liam's mom I tried to calm myself and flung the knife into the air. I heard a gasp I opened my eyes and saw Zayns mom was on the floor blood flowing out of her head I was the reason behind it, I pushed her. I turned around to see Liam's mom also the floor a knife stuck on her neck I was shocked my head my so messed up to think anything. I didn't stab her but she got stab cause of me"

Tears already had stained his cheeks. I went over to him trying to console him.

"I'm sorry Harry. You can stop if you want to" I kept my hand on his back. I know its causing him pain.

"As I was in the shock Liam, his dad and other three boys were back. Zayn saw his mom and ran towards her and so did Liam. Liam's dad asked me who did this, I confessed everything the same moment I saw Liam's eyes which was filled with hate and in the same time others also had the same emotions except for Liam's dad. They took both of them to hospital unfortunately both of them didn't make it. To my shock when the cops came Liam's dad told that it was just an accident. He had understood my situation the others didn't and I don't blame them. Liam never stayed in that house again instead he stayed separate, that mansion reminded him of that day. That day was possibly the most dark day of my life. I lost the two most important things my dad and my best buddies. Its been five years and things are the same"

Harry finished the story of the sad tragedy that happened that night.

"Harry I know you didn't do it purposely and somewhere deep in Liam and others know it too. I promise I will bring the five of you back again. And-" my phone starts to ring.

It was Liam.

"Where are you Lottie? are you okay?" Liam was worried.

"Yeah I'm alright I just was caught up with some work. I'll be there soon"

"You wanted me to come and pick you up?"

"LIAM!" I almost yelled "I'm coming. stop worrying!"

I hung up the call.

"Thanks Lottie for saying that you'll try getting us back but it's highly impossible! Anyway Liam must be worried so I guess you should leave"

"No Harry! You know what? Getting Impossible things done is Lottie's speciality" I threw a little sass making him smile.

It was nice to see him smile his dimples were so cute. I knew he genuinely loved his buddies.

"Okay bye Harry see you around"

He smiled again and walked me to my car.

So this is the bitter mistake that Harry was hiding. But i still didn't find out the the ones who was involved in the bloody deal.

AND FOR NOW I'M ON AN IMPORTANT MISSION.

MISSION HARRY REUNITE!!!