Chapter - 15

Liam repeated "c'mon get out"

"O-okay" I was scared. So scared.

I got out standing in the cold. And it was so dark, I swear Lottie is not scared of anything but darkness. My heart beats are already too fast.

i felt Liam's hand hold my mine. He started taking me somewhere now I wasn't shivering or scared. I don't know why but I feel that he won't harm me but will protect me instead.

"Close your eyes" Liam whispered into my ears sending shrills.

"W-what?"

"Trust me close your eyes." He said. Though it was dark. I could see his eyes it clearly looked pleading.

I did as I was told. He caught my hand carefully and put his hands around and held my arm on the other side.

I was so tempted to open my eyes. The place was cold I could hear sounds of waters. I wonder WHERE WE ARE?

"Open your eyes!" He sounded happy.

We were in a beech. A beautiful silent beech. The waters glittered under the moonlight. The stars were bright.

"Its beautiful!" I exclaimed

I turned to look at him. He was already looking at me. He was very near me his hands still holding me. I couldn't understand his expression. I guess the way he was lookin at me was like he was amused and in the same time shocked.

We stood looking at each other in the eyes I don't know for how long.

Oh Lottie what are you doin he's your boss!

I broke the eye contact. And moved a little away breaking through his hold.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"This is the only place in the planet where I find peace." He sighed "I thought that we could come here and spend some time here"

"spend time?" I repeated questioning.

"Lottie don't you think this place is better than the parking lot.... And please stop asking questions" he pleaded.

He sat down. I joined him and sat beside him.

We stayed silent for a long time. I seriously liked this place I was calm away from the city away from all my responsibility. It was like a breakthrough.

"Okay Liam I guess I should be going back. Alynna would be waiting for me" I started to stand.

He caught my hand and pulled me down to sit. I looked at him questioning.

"Alynna is staying back with my sister. She told me to tell you that's when I found you in the parking lost in your own thoughts."

"But I should get home its getting late."

"Please stay for a while.... And we will get home don't worry."
​​​​​​
I agreed with him. The stars were so beautiful twinkling looking down at us.

"Lottie please tell me about itself!"

"What?!?"

"Yes I want to know. How much ever I try to understand you I get a lot more confused. So tell what u like, love, hate, about your family anything.

Well this was the weirdest question ever asked to me but I still decided to try and answer.

"Well I don't know I don't have any particular liking neither hates except for flowers. And I love..... My mom, my sister and my dad. And... I don't know what to tell"

He had smile on his face and he was sincerely listening to everything I was speaking.

"Your dad thats weird I've never heard Lanna speak about your dad, she used to speak about you, Alynna your mom, but never dad"

"Well he's...." Even thinking about it was hurting me. I took a deep breathe "he's no more..."

His eyes were also reflecting pain now. I didn't like to see that.

"I'm sorry... " he whispered "Are you okay?" He asked giving me a side hug. I was pretty shocked by this move.

"Okay it's dinner time and let's see what we have come on let's go"

He got up and helped me up. We walked towards a small hut that was near beach. I wonder who lives here.

Liam opened the door and walked in and I followed. The hut was small but very clean and tidy inside.

I could smell something. there was a table with two chairs. Liam went over and called me to join him. We both sat by the table.
​​
He started serving that hot smoking spaghetti into a plate. He pushed the plate towards me then served for himself.

I noticed him taking all the spoons from the table and putting it away. I remembered what Louis said, I thought that it was a joke. Never thought it was true.

"So you're scared of spoons?" I asked grinning

"How do you know that?" He asked looking completely shocked.

"Hmm... One of my friend told me."

"Who?"

"Louis!"

"That idiot is gonna get nicely from me" he said smiling in embracement. "When did you meet him?"

"Today"

"Hmm... He would've told a lot of stupid thing... Just ignore it."

"No he didn't he was talking about the five of you all... Anyway he was telling the truth cause actually I do know all of you personally even Zayn and Harry!"

"Harry isn't one of us!" He was loud and angry his face looked hard. "And you should stay away from him" he got up murmuring something that I heard as. 'I don't wanna loose you also'

"Finish it and come I'm outside" he said and walked out

What the hell is wrong why is everyone mad at Harry. And Liam is the most angry at him!

I couldn't eat alone. So even I went out. Liam was again sitting down.

I joined him "sorry" I said slowly not sure what I'm apologizing for. But I knew I made him upset.

"No you don't have to be its just me who over reacted... I'm sorry" he looked at me. He didn't look angry.

"by the way thanks for bringing me here. I seriously liked this place and I really am relaxed."

"I'm happy that you're relaxed" he said.

Oh crap! Here rain doesn't gives even hint before coming.

Gigantic drops started falling and we started running back to the car. We almost reached just then a huge thunder.

My immediate reflex was... I hugged Liam tight out of fear. He hugged me back whispering 'it's okay I'm here' constantly in my ears. We slowly let go off each other. We were so close I could feel his breadth. He slowly started leaning towards me. I knew what was going to happen but I couldn't just resist my self.

My head was shouting 'stop' but it seemed impossible to do so. There was only the gap of few millimeters between our lips.

But finally my heads resistance won I pulled myself away we were still in the rain soaked. This was an awkward moment.

I slowly got into the passengers seat and Liam got in and started driving.
​​​​​​
today it was awesome time with Liam. never felt this good in life. somewhere in my heart there was a regret that I moved away. I don't know what's wrong with me.😆

CRAZY STUPID ME!!