Chapter - 34

I'm sure Liam's angry like h-... So much.

In this time he will want peace so I know exactly where he would be.

I was driving towards the same beach where he took me on Lanna's birthday.

He said he finds peace there.

I was driving so fast.

Finally I reached.

I ran towards the beach.

I could see Liam... he was the only person there...

He was on the sandy ground, buried his head into his hands.

This shows how upset he is.

I went over to him running.

I went and stood by him.

"Liam?" I said as I kept my hand on his shoulder and sat by him.

He didn't react

"Liam I'm sorry and you-"

He pulled me closer to him. His eyes burned with anger as he looked at him.

"I what? Lottie? " he shouted... His fingers were getting deep into my skin as he held me so tight on both the sides.

"L-Liam I-I... Sh-S-Shawn-" His eyes didn't glow with the love that it always had it was burning with pain.

"Oh yeah he's Shawn right?
So why you're here, oh is it to tell me you're leaving me.. Two months are over you're free" he shrieked.

"No L-Liam!-"

"Can't ever get it right..... No matter how hard I try.... And I've tried
Well, I put up a good fight
And I'm tired now!... As you break my heart this time.... Tell me I'm a screwed up mess.... That I never listen,
Tell me you don't want my kiss
That you need your distance. Well, You're the charming type that little twinkle in your eye... Gets me every time...And well there must have been a time... I was a reason for that smile I guess now its him... Tell anything but not that he's what your missing now, if he's the reason you're leaving me tonight. Spare me what you're thinking. Tell me a lie Lottie! Tell that he's nothing for you!"

Each word that came out his mouth were like a double edged sword which cut me up.

"LIAM. HE'S. NOTHING. TO. ME!" I said making each word clear.

"Thanks Lottie for granting my wish... Thank you for the lie" he left my arms pushed me away from him.

He walked away and soon disappeared outta my sight.

My heart broken yet again.

He thinks I'm lying! Of course I said it right after he asked me to lie!

I'm such a fool!

I was sitting in this beach. Motionless staring at the waters moving near me.

Each word that came out of his mouth replayed in my head.

I can't believe this is happening to me!

I'm just so hopeless!

I couldn't take so much at a time

*5 hours later (9:30pm)

I'm still sitting at the same spot sitting like a statue not able to move.

My heart waits for Liam to come and take me.

The waters were covering me completely it was so cold.

I was feeling so cold but I was like all the energy from my body is driven away.

Now the waves were getting higher almost covering me half my body.