Chapter - 17

"Shhhhh" the person behind me.

"Its me Lottie... Its Liam calm down" he let go of me.

"Fuck you Liam! You almost gave me a heart attack" I mourned

"Lottie don't start that.... And what on earth are you doin here? And that to at this time"

I remembered that Ms. Wite told me not to tell anybody about it

"Nothing sleep walking!" Shoot me someone such dumb lie!

"Stop lying its not a joke!!!" He blurt out.

My phone started ringing the id showed that it was Ms. Wite.

Liam saw it and he snatched the phone from me.

"Wite, I knew if Lottie is doin something so stupid then you should be the one who is behind it. How dare you include her into all this. It can also cost her life!" He was furious.

He was silent for a while listening to her and finally he gave the phone to me.

"Lottie listen carefully. I've told Liam that I'm gonna tell you some lie and set you free from this. I need your help Lottie. Please help me please just say 'yes' or 'no''

She was requesting so, I just said yes.

"Listen now after you hang up. Just tell something get inside and there will be a machinery which will protected by laser beam. Now in front of it there will be a tablet. Swipe ur card scan your eyes and then password will be asked type DESTRUCTION in caps. Then they'll ask for a new password set anything you want and don't tell anyone. That's all and this is the greatest help."

She hung up.

Liam was staring at me.

My head couldn't find any excuse. So I just did what I had to do ignoring everything that he was saying.

After I got inside I saw a machine. Complex, not so huge but was new.

I went to the tab. There scanned my eyes typed the password.

It asked for a new password.

I didn't know what to write.

I just got an idea!

'ZLLN...H' that was what I typed I don't know why but just did it

It was Zayn, liam ,Louis, Niall and Harry... Harry who I feel still has a place in their heart but is too far away.

New authorization successful. The tab. Showed

Liam turned me around to face him.

"Do you really think it's fun? How intelligent and foolish too"

He caught hold of my hand and lead me to the elevator after locking everything.

We reached the parking lot. He still held my hand and took me to his car.

It was effingly cool Ferrari.

I got in without any question, I knew he was in the heights of anger.

His face was set rigid. He looked like he's gonna kill someone.

He wasn't driving towards my house or his house. It was a somewhere different.

He stopped by a house. It wasn't a mansion but you can't call it a working class house either.

"Come with me" he got out of the car and went into the house I followed him.

The house was warm, clean, organized and it had a pleasant aroma.

"Sit down." He said pointing towards the couch.