Chapter - 50

"Camila how wicked! You framed your own brother?" I said in disbelief.

"Oh come on Lottie don't act like a saint... Anyway I'm not in the mood to argue so give me the card honey" she extended her hand to me.

"You wish!" I said and turned back to face Shawn. "Thanx Shawn for everything I-"

His eye's widened "Lottie watch-" he screamed

But by then I felt electricity flow through my body. But I wasn't exactly sure if it was an  electric shock coz my body was completely numb, I can't feel even a single part of my body.

I was on the floor helpless not able to move.

Camila bend down over to me and snatched the card outta my numb hands. One of her hand something which looked partially like a barcode reader but there were sparks coming out of it, I'm sure she did this to me.

A tear rolled down my face as I was trying my best to do any moment and I was failing.

"Stop trying in vain! Don't worry I've not paralyzed you forever its just few hours then you'll be moving like before and by the time dad also would be done with everything." She bluffed.

I so badly wanted to answer back I just couldn't do it. My tongue also was motionless.

"Okay bye folks, mankind is gonna experience the most historic moment in the world of technology!" She jumped like a kid in excitement.

"Umm... I guess you're in a hurry. But you've got something that belongs to my friend." I looked over to see Palak standing right behind Camila.

Palak had caught her off guard. Camila struggled to get out of her grip, As Palak started to force some kinda drink down Camilla's throat.

My body was being lifted. I still couldn't feel a thing. I strained my eyes to see who it was, finally I recognized Harry's long curls falling front.

When did he get here?

He put me on a couch. As I saw that Palak had let go of Camila who was now looking like she was drunk or something.

I could finally feel some warmth in my palm. I looked down. Harry is holding some kind of iron rod in my palm.

Within seconds I regained my physical senses.

I stood up with Harry's help. I was still kinda little numb.

"Are you okay Lottie?" Shawn asked. Poor guy had to just sit and watch all these. Bad time of breaking bones!

"I'm f-fine" I managed to speak. I'm glad that I can speak now.

"What did you do to her?" I asked as Palak made Camila who completely had no control on herself sit.

"Nothing just made her drink truth serum. Now She'll tell us everything that we need to know!" She flashed.

"Let's do a check" I suggested.

"Okay ask her something"

"I'll ask.... Express your Brother in one word" Harry had a huge grin.

"A DICK!" Camila said it clearly making all of us laugh.

"This is not fair" Shawn groaned.

"Its the truth Shawn!" Harry said in between his laughter

"Okay now.... Camila tell me... Where has your dad taken the device?" Palak asked

"To... To Ghana." She answered.

"What the fuck? But why? what's wrong with him?" Harry asked the next question.

"Nothing is wrong with him. The device should be in some gravity centered area on this planet. So there are two-"

"Okay! Forget that... Tell me when exactly is he gonna put it on?" I asked ignoring her explanation about why is he taking it to Ghana.

"He's launching it on 13th of this month in the evening during the sun set." The serum had completely taken over her. She was speaking without any expression which made it look a little creepy.

"Holy shit! 13th, tomorrow?" Harry completely taken aback.

"Yes tomorrow. When the sun goes down in a gravity centered place the volcano's on the ground level gets connected and active. So if the device is launched there the volcanic energy will support the device and it will drastically emit the rays which will be unavoidable and unstoppable" Camila explained.

"But how are they gonna access the system? They do need some tech. expert or scientists with them who is it?" Palak asked rubbing her temples.

"There is one brilliant scientist who has agreed to help dad, I don't know who exactly it is. But dad's office PC's data will have the info about her."

"And we have the access key. Come on let's go we're running outta time" Palak got up.

"But why waste time with that let's directly go to harry's place where everyone is. and plan to do next" I didn't like the idea of wasting time on going researching on some stupid scientist who's helping the bad guys.

"Because if we know who's helping them we'll have the idea of what they're up to and also we'll know them" She answered. Palak's right we need to know them.

We immediately left.

Its just early morning now. We've got sharply one day.