Chapter - 20

Today's day is important

I've gotta get Louis and Eleanor together again.

Yesterday when I spoke to Zayn he told they've been together for almost 4 freaking years!

Shit almost forgot, I've gotta get permission from Liam to leave early.

Without forgetting I knocked the freaking door.

"Yes Lottie what can I do for you?" He was in a fun mood for sure. he was teasing me saying my dialog.

"Liam I want to leave early today if you don't mind."

"Why?"

"I've got some personal work" I lied

"Lottie tell the truth and where were you yesterday why weren't you at home."

"And how did you know I wasn't home?"

"Ummm... L-Lanna told me... Now tell me what is it... Ms. Wite... Okay she's dead but then-"

"What Ms. Wite is dead!?!" I was shocked. I knew that she was but my heart wasn't accepting it.

"Yeah the cops found her body" he got up.

"Now what about her family her children her-"

"Don't worry she didn't get married and her parents passed away long ago. Dad did the last respects for her" when I looked up he was in front. Looking down at me.

"Oh okay..." I nodded. He cupped my face into his hands.

"Now tell me!!"

I gave up and told him about Louis and Eleanor. And my plan.

He told that he also will come. I agreed. I know he's stubborn.

*at the coffee shop 5pm

Eleanor was here

"Now what?" she asked

"At 5:30 Lou will be here.. And I swear I never spoke to him yesterday... Yeah so all you need to do is take a seat close to where me and Louis will be sitting Liam will a company you" Liam glared at me, no clue why.

"Then I'll ask him ask him stuffs we'll just see how he feels... If he's alright and not regretting. Then you were right or else.... Let's see what happens."

After some Louis joined me in the table I was sitting in.

He looked like he cried for hours

"So Louis what has happened?"

"Nothing just wanted to meet you"

"No Louis. don't lie to me I came to know about you and Eleanor."

He put his head down.

"Look Louis I've gotta good idea.. just tell it out... Tell me how you feel what have you been doing! It might help" I said but he didn't react.

"Louis are you alright?"

"Am I alright? What I've been doin?" He repeated. Sighed and continued.

" I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way she tasted......
And even though her friends tell me she's doing fine, but I feel she's somewhere feeling lonely, sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could she be fine? Cause I'm not fine at all
I remember the day she told me she was leaving. I remember the make-up running down her face. And the dreams she left behind she didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things....
And the memories I never can escape
The pictures that she sent me they're still living in my phone, I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone
It's hard to hear her name when I haven't seen her in so long
If today I woke up with her right beside me. Like all of this was just some twisted dream....
I'd hold her closer than I ever did before. And she'd never slip away
But its not... It's not a dream
I'm not fine at all lottie... I'm not alright." He buried his head in his hands.