Chapter - 39

Palak is kissing someone but whom?

I could see long curly logs...

What the hell!! Harry?

This is so not happenin what is Harry and Palak up to?

I heard Liam Gasp! Did he see what I saw?

I turned to Liam but he was actually looking at the opposite direction.

I looked to the direction that he's looking at.

My mouth hung open.

Lanna was there sitting with Justin the bastard (he deserves the word).

Liam was red with anger.

"He's gonna regret for this" Liam said gritting his teeth.

"No Liam hold on..." I caught hold of his arm.

Justin got up. Shook hands with Lanna officially and left.

I turned around to check on Palak and Harry they finally had stopped smooching and now they were just looking into each others eyes.

Harry caught my eye. And immediately moved away from Palak.

"Let's go and find out what Lan had to do with that culprit." Caught my hand and pulled me towards where Lanna was sitting as Harry and Palak saw me.

Lanna saw us both and got up.

"Liam you won't believe what just happened!" Lanna exclaimed.

"Yeah I could see you with the guy who was the real cause of our mom's death" Liam sounded cold.

"C'mon Liam stop being so rude, he's the reason why you're sister is alive now standing in front of you" Lanna explained

"Wait... What happened?" I asked.

"I was on my way back home... The car stopped so I was examining what's wrong with it just then a huge truck came and almost struck me.... Phew! Justin saved me not just that repaired the car brought me here and a also bought me hot coffee." She looked so happy and relieved and so did Liam look.

"Wow thats so nice of him... Whoever that guy is!" I heard Palak's voice from behind.

"Oh you guys are here too?" Lanna asked Harry and Palak

"Umm... Harry was planning a surprise date for his girl friend.... But she didn't come due to some reason so we planned to chill out here." Palak answered and Harry nodded.

I noticed two things in this speech...
Firstly.... She rolled her eyes at the 'girl friend'
Secondly.... They winked at each other at the 'Chilling out' (I know exactly what they were doin)

"Palak you know nothing about him... And one good deed changes nothing!" Liam said.

"Woah! Mate chill! What's wrong its party time if you are forgetting!" Harry gave Liam a friendly punch.

This is so weird...

Justin helping us?... Is he the same guy who nearly killed me recently?

Harry flirting with Palak?.... Is he the same guy who was so serious about Jeni?

Liam decided that we'll directly meet up in the venue coz he wanted to drive Lanna back.

I decided to take Palak home coz she was staying at Harry's place just for the work and now its done.

Me and palak waved off Liam, Lanna and Harry.

We both got into the car. I was driving.

There was some silence which was so weird.

"So what's up... You and Liam huh?" She winked

"Yeah... And So can I see that your interest in Harry is growing..." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah he's nice-"

"Yeah he's nice but aren't you giving even a little thought about you're on the way to spoiling a new budding relationship?" I spat!

"Lottie can't you see that Jenifer doesn't even give a fuck about him!" I shouted back!

"Thats none of you're business Palak they both love each other!!"

"You don't see what I see Lottie!! Just forget it! You don't know but I can see that she's up to no good and I hate her!"

"You're so-"

"That's enough about Harry Lottie why are we fighting now?" She had a point.

"Hmm... So how are you?" I changed the topic

"Finally my kitty is back" Palak hugged me making the car out of control.

"Woah! Hold your horses!" I screamed! As I got the car back on track.

"Oh kitty I thought I really lost my kitty who was so funny and cute but I'm so glad that part of you is still alive!!" She said dramatically.

"Yeah... But I also do still hate the 'kitty' name as much as I did before" I said it not very pleased!

"Awww kitty!" She teased.

We reached.

"Wow I'm gonna meet mom and also that bitch after so long!" Palak is such a drama queen!

"Dare you call my sister that!" I warned her.

"To me kitty... She's a Bitch... Wonder when you'll realize."

She got in.

Oh god! She brings the roof down!

Mom was so happy to see her. She's so very good at lifting the mood of others around her.

We got ready quickly and got back in the car and drove to the club where Niall has invited us for today's party.

I stopped the car and found Liam, Harry and Jeni standing in front of the car.

I removed the seat belt then noticed that Palak is just sitting idol.

I looked to the direction she was looking at and saw that she was looking at Harry who's holding Jenifer by her waist and is holding her even close to him..... Palak's eyes were filled with fury!

When will this girl understand Harry is not hers!!

She's falling for a fool's gold.....

Sorry its a short one...

So what do you feel about the mess going on?

Comment? Votes?

LOTS OF LOVE

NANCY!