Chapter - 5

The church bells were ringing. I was in my wedding gown pure white... With a bunch of flowers I was standing at the entrance of the church.

Alynna was behind in a beautiful flower girl's dress she looked so elegant!...

I was standing wondering who was gonna take me across to my destination, to my destiny....

From behind Zayn came and held my hand but this time his hair didn't have the blonde highlight but it was completely black slightly grown it was held back through some gel and few a strand of hairs were in the front... He looked totally stunning...

"You look so beautiful love.... Never seen such a pretty bride" a husky voice said..

I was about to turn to see who it was... But Zayn pulled me telling "he's waiting for you" we walked towards that alter I saw louis in the front row.. I was never so nervous in my life... As I reached my groom he turned around and let out his hands to help me up...

But what the hell!! Liam!?!

Liam is my groom and beside him Niall was standing... What is this? I was so shocked... This can't be..

This can never be true... At the same moment I woke up...

"Thank god it was a dream!!" I sighed out in relief. What a horrendous way to start the day... Dreaming about wedding and that to Liam as my bridegroom...

I shook my head so much that it started to feel dizzy. I literally prayed to god that never again should I see that jerk again in my life.

I got up and started getting ready quickly cooked met mom and left I was already one hour late...

I took my own car thinking that I can ask him to ask someone to take his car from my place. I rushed into the office there was pin drop silence this was so awkward....

Everyone looked tensed I wonder what's happenin? I walked to Shawn's office I could hear some other people's voices from within the office.

I opened the door but the door itself opened and I dashed into someone...

"What the..." I looked up and was shocked... Liam! What is he doin here! God thank you for  answering in such an opposite manner.. He didn't say a word and walked out and another man was coming he look older and I had seen him in yesterday's buggin party... He must be Mr. Payne (xan say by the similarity of the face) After he left I walked in... Shawn's head was down on the desk...

"Hey Shawn! Why are ya lookin so dull?"

He put his head up. It looked like a little frightened baby... It's cute too be honest.

"Its all over Lottie... Its all over" he sighed

"What's over Shawn would you tell it to me clearly?" I demanded

"We've...." He paused

"We've what Shawn?" I raised my volume

"We've lost our company... It is sold!" He said looking away.

"What do you mean its sold?... You told that if the party was a success then it wouldn't happen"

"I thought the same Lottie but now things are out of our control."

"No its not! Tell me who's that motherfucker I'll talk to him.. He just can't do that"

"No you can't its bought by the son of one of the most powerful business man in the world"

"Whoever the heck it is I'll handle him"

"Its Harry Styles son of Ben styles and there is no use of taking to him we've done all our best but this was inevitable...."