Chapter - 33

"Shawn! Harry! Stop please" I shouted panting.

"No Lottie we aren't gonna leave you so easily!" Harry smirks

I was running all around Shawn's guest house.

Shawn and Harry were like wild animals running behind me determined to take there revenge.

Its my sixth day with Shawn in his guest house... Its kinda outta the city, it is so calming. Harry had been visiting often.

All three of us had been to several parties and its now that I realised that its not just Shawn who's a flirt but Harry is also a total flirt... But he is kinda serious about Jenifer.

Its a Saturday and Harry took an off. So he had been here from yesterday night.

Today morning I offered to cook.

And when the two of them came to help me I shooed them away sprinkling flour on their head.

Okay!  accepted that it was not just sprinkle that I put. Harry dark brown long curls have turned white.

Oh no! I'm caught Shawn caught and flung me making me turn towards Harry.

Shoot!! Harry put a huge amount of flour on me.

Both of them were so happy that they took their revenge...

I can't let them go like that.

I found a jug of water on the table nearby. So I took it and poured it on both of them at a stretch.

Then I started rushing towards the kitchen, I knew that they won't let go so easily.

I opened the fridge and took out two bottles of ice cold water and opened it.

But as I turned around

Swoosh!! I was dripping! Where did they get water from?

I immediately started chasing them...

This went on and on for I don't know how long.

Until all three were on the floor... Dripping...

Laughing hard.

"Harry when are you gonna let me go back to office?" I asked getting up and squeezing water outta my clothes and hair.

"Hmm... Can see that you're doin well now so, today you can go home if you want and from Monday you can resume you're responsibilities." Harry said with a smile of satisfaction.

"Wow this is so great finally!" I was so happy.

*12 hours later*

"What did doctor say?" Mom asked.

Well mom has been here for more than a week. Its actually 5 weeks  to be precise.

Four weeks and days six days since Liam's gone.

If tomorrow also he isn't back then one month!

Okay must stop thinking about Liam... It took me so long for me to get into a condition that I can keep Liam and my heart aside and survive.

"Lottie?" My mom called me pulling me out of my thoughts.

The doc says that there's some complication in mom's nervous impulses...

But there's nothing to worry he's sure it will get fixed. But can't tell mom the truth. I don't know how she'll react.

"He says that if you continue for few more days your situation will have lots of chances to improve" I said giving my mom false hope.