Chapter - 30

"I what Liam?" I asked just so badly wanted to know what he was saying.

"I-" he stopped and sighed

"I'm hungry Lottie... Did you have something?" He asked. I knew that he wasn't about to say that but why did he change the sentence? And what was he about to say?

"Well yeah... Harry has made something and why don't you eat? If you're hungry then eat!"

"I told I'm gonna see you eat and then I'll think about it"

"What's the time there?" I was concerned about him.

"Its 3:00am" he shrugged.

"What the hell Liam why didn't you.... Liam it's just 7:-"

"I know its sharp 7:20pm there but I felt too hungry so can we have?" He asked innocently.

I decided to stop talking and start having.

So both of us started to eat and also watched each other eat.

"Liam did someone ever tell you how fucking sweet and cute you are" I exclaimed as I bit into the sandwich Harry had made, he is a great cook!

"Lottie why can't you avoid using such words while speaking?" He looked a little annoyed but now was I also annoyed.

"What's effing problem with me speaking using any kind of terms?"

"There is some reason! Lottie I just don't like you doin that!" He looked pained now.

"Mind telling me?" I asked in a soft tone

"Mom used to hate it when I used to use such words.... Even on that day... Before I left with lads for the party we both had a huge argument about the same topic and at the end of the conversation..... I said..." It was like he was choking.

"Its okay tell me"

"That I'll speak however I want and she'll never see me change my accent for her, even after her death..."

A tears slipped outta his eyes.

"I loved her a lot but when she corrected me about this matter I used to get angry... I couldn't make her happy in this one thing... I should've just listened to her at least on that day." He had become a crying mess.

"So that's why... I don't want me or anything that's mine to do that!" He finished his explanation.

The tears that had stained his face were calling out on mine to come.
But it isn't the time.

"Liam.." I kept my hand on the screen and started to wipe the screen as if trying wipe his tears. He immediately wiped his tears not letting my trials go in vain.

"I'm sorry Liam, and better you stop that waterfalls I don't want the tasty sandwich made by my ExtraordinHarry buddy become salty" he chuckled.

"And I promise I'll not let any uncertain words escape my lips" I promised him.

We had some serious conversation for a long time

He said that the forth person in the deal is a person with a lot of authority and power that he has his identity is hidden and kept highly confidential.

All I understood after this chat was that Liam was highly stressed out and I didn't like that!

                     **********

Office is so boring without Liam though its just my second month.

Yesterday night Lou came over just as Harry said and told me what was going on in the company.

Seems like Louis and Harry has been in good terms.

Louis had understood Harry, and had forgiven him long back but he didn't let the others know about it.

Niall didn't forgive Harry as Liam and Niall were the closest so was Liam's mom close to Niall so it was a shock for him too.

But Louis also feels that Harry deserves forgiveness.

So Louis is a support for me to get Harry back his place with the Boys.

I'm done enough for today. the office is already empty with no one left.

I got down the elevator.

I'm kinda afraid as I walk through the parking alone in the dark, it reminds me of the incident that happened here.

Oh no! Not again I heard footsteps behind me.

I didn't wanted to turn what if I get punched again like the last time?

What if I get shot again?

I promised Liam that I'll take of myself and now am I'm gonna fail him!

The person was already behind me.

I knew I have to turn.

And I knew I've gotta get help.

I slowly started to turn and in the same time I started screaming at the top of my voice.

Big and cold hands covered my face.

I was panicked.

The person held my mouth tight and turned me around to face him.

I saw the person I was filled with fear but more than that anger.

My mouth pained by the way it was covered by him.

Sorry its short!
I'm on my way back home!!!
So I won't be updating for the next two to three days...

And who do you think is doin this with Lottie ... Plz let me know who do u think it is?
Feedbacks are welcomed
Votes?

Lots of love

Nancy!