Chapter - 57

"Marion island?" Zayn surely didn't have an idea about that place.

"What is trying to make mass eruption or something?" I asked in disgust.

"Whatever he's doin... Here are your passports and other belonging... Come with me" he led us to the elevator.

"I've got a chopper ready. You'll be taken to Marion Island as soon as possible. I've saved my contact number in ya cell phones and also I've told everything to one of your friend who kept making calls"

"Palak?" Harry guessed.

"Ya that was her name... Now leave"

We got into the chopper, it took off immediately.

With lot of efforts finally Harry got Palak on the line.

He handed me the phone.

"Hey"

"Look Lottie I guess at least you've got some idea about Marion island and its volcano's-"

"I know... So go on" I told her hurrying to know now what's the new complication

"So look! Now you'll be taken there and it will least take three hours and as much I anticipate their moves they will activate it in three hours too-"

"So you're trying to say that nothing can be done?" I snapped

"No. No I'm not, but it is kinda mission impossible here"

"Tell me quick what can be done?" I asked trying to get what she's hiding out of her.

"You know I love Harry right?" She asked.

"Palak what the hell?" I asked irritated what is she speaking!

"Today Gigi came to me... That girl knows the whole thing and she begged me to do everything to keep Zayn alive... And you know the importance of Harry and Zayn in the society right?"

I get it.

"Okay tell me what exactly should I do and you do have my word." I assured her.

I listened keenly to what she was telling me.

I got of the phone.

Both Zayn and Harry was waiting for me to say something.

I don't know what to say.

"uh.... So what's the plan?" Zayn asked
"Nothing that great... W-we need to reach as soon as possible a-and stop t-them that's it" I couldn't help but stammer.

"And how are we supposed to do that? Lottie what are you hiding?" Harry sounded stern.

"Oh gosh! Guys what will I hide? We can't decide or plan anything now! We need to go there and see what is the condition then we should see what can be done" Wow this was a quick and acceptable answer.

"Okay I hope your not lying" Zayn wasn't quite buying my words.

Liam?

Oh no! I completely forgot to ask Palak about him. Did he save his dad

Is he alright? I just wanna talk to him one last time.

I know that isn't possible.

We sat silent.

In an awkward silence... Harry's face was drained. Zayn was completely serious.

Hours passed by...

Don't wanna say anything about me because I'm terrified.

"We'll be landing anytime now." The pilot warned us to sit up right.

"We're here" Harry said shakily.

"Zayn... Can you show me the pack Sean gave?" I asked and stretched out my pale hand. I was feeling so weak at the thought of what I was up to.

I opened the packet.

It had few things exactly what Palak mentioned.

Two pairs of handcuffs, two underwater oxygen masks and cylinders, a laser weapon (I've got no clue how to use it though) and last but the most important stability pills (which makes your heart beats stable underwater so that you use minimal oxygen).

I rubbed my chilled hands against each other heating them up for action.

I can do this!

We landed by the shore.

Harry helped me out. Both of us walked forward

"Thank you so much pilot!" Zayn shook hands with the pilot giving him a nod in gratitude.

I took out the tablets into my hand.

"Zayn, Harry... Palak asked Sean to give us this... I-it will help us out to
b-breadth in smoke and And other situation" I gave them each a pill.

"O-okay" Harry took it and had it immediately.

"Zayn take it quick" I said. We were getting really late.

"Yeah I will. What's the hurry?"

"Zayn..." I growled.

He took it.

I took out the handcuffs and started putting it on Harry.

"W-what are you upto Lottie?" Zayn asked as he saw me.

As soon I was done handcuffing Harry's both hands, I started doin the same to zayn, my hands were shaking uncontrollably. The pills will give them a little dizziness until I put them safe.

They started to sway because of the drug. I physically dragged him to the water.

I fixed the oxygen mask and cylinder to them and pushed them into the water.

They were starting to gain their rational conscious.

They were trying to swim out but as their hands were handcuffed and the weight of the cylinder was much hence they were helpless.

"What the hell are you doin Lottie? Get us out!" Harry shouted.

"Lottie?" Zayn was pretty shocked at this.