Chapter - 51

We got into my car.

Harry took the wheel. As Palak and me were busy telling the others what has to be done.

Zayn and Justin were put to book tickets for her, me, Liam and for the both of them to Ghana as soon as possible.

Niall and Louis were asked to go to Harry's place and keep an eye on the device location.

And last Liam who's not receiving any calls.

"Wait what if the effect of the serum fades and Camila tells Mr. Mendes about and he changes his plan or something?" I asked suddenly remembering about Camila.

"Don't worry the effect of the serum goes on at least 12 hours and also with that she'd sleep for about a day as soon as the effect fades away. And also the hospital staff will handle her" she answers completely calm.

"We're here." Harry said as hit the brakes.

I've never been to the Mendes enterprises my work has always bond me to the organizing company.

We got in slowly.

Palak just kept directing her tampering device towards all the camera that we mustn't get caught.

We used the card and got into Mr. Mendes's cabin.

As soon as we got in Palak went over to the PC and started to type quickly into it.

I went around looking at the room.

Then I noticed that Harry was intensely looking at Palak.

He's the most complicated-

Wait Jenifer! What would've happen did she reach the hospital.

I called Alynna.

"Alynna where is Jeni? Is she alright?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"Lottie... I'm really sorry I didn't mean to harm Jeni at all-"

"Just tell me she's fine!" I forced her to be straight and tell me.

"She couldn't make it to the hospital. As we reached the hospital the dic said she's dead." Her voice was full of shame. And she should be. She literally has killed a person.

"Lottie I'm sorry about everything. I never thought of the consequences and never even tried to understand that what you were doin was right-"

"Wow Alynna it took a life for you to get enlightened."

"I met Shawn here, he was the one who made me realize the mess I had created... I'm really sorry Lottie I'm ashamed of myself for doin this.

"Its fine Alynna at least you've realized the blunder you've created... Okay just stay there..  I'll send someone there" I hung the call.

"Palak, I'm taking Harry out with me... We'll look around if we find anything that we need. As soon as you're done come out" I informed Palak and pulled Harry out with his arm.

"What is it Lottie?" He asked as we steeped out.

"First I wanna ask you something... You should answer honestly. Yeah?" I know its mean of me asking this question but I have to.

"Yeah ask me!" Harry answered readily.

"I told you remember to try and making it clear to yourself.... I'm talking about Palak and Jenifer.... Whom do you actually love? Because its just so confusing coz both of them think that you love them. I just want to know the truth." I said everything at a stretch without thinking twice.

"Umm... Well I thought over that and.." He paused.

"And?" I encouraged him to answer.

"Palak..." He said with a sigh.

"Palak what?"

"I love her. Maybe I was just attracted to Jeni... Ya know she's pretty. But when I thought over our relationship I realized that we don't have love in it... Its just... Just... Lust-"

"Okay then you're sure about Palak right" I asked stopping him from giving details about his relationship with Jenifer.

"Yeah I'm very sure. The feeling that is in me when I think of Palak is Love.. Nothing else." His dimples were visible even in the dull light.

"Harry!" Palak screamed

Then I heard I gunshot and a wooden plank.

I to the direction where the bullet was from.

I could see someone standing.

I looked back at Harry. Palak was in front of Harry she had some kind of wooden price in her hand. She saved him.

"Who's that?" I called out to the direction of the person standing.

"What? Oh shit!, Lottie is it you?" I heard Liam's voice.

The person moved forwards making clear that the person who tried to shoot Harry was none else but.....

LIAM!

Oh No! Liam!?!

this is so confusing now isn't it?

Anyway don't worry you'll know more about it soon.

LOTS OF LOVE

NANCY!