Chapter - 18

I heard some whispers.

My eyes slowly opened. It was kinda soft and warm underneath my head.

Wait what?

I looked around.

Oh no!

I'm completely sleeping on top of Liam's chest, and its bare, he's shirtless...

Never noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt last night.

He was already awake and he was the one whose whispers woke me up.

He was on the phone I guess. I don't know, I wasn't facing him.

I decided to slowly get up.

I moved my head slowly and sat up. He was in the same position that he was when we came next to me last night he was partially sitting leaning on the head board.

How sad because of me I'm sure he's gonna have a severe back pain.

He saw that I got up so he hung up the call.

"I'm so sorry I woke you!" He apologized.

"You didn't have to stay the whole night! I told you just until I sleep then you could've gone back"

"Yeah of course, if you would've let go of me, then for sure yes!" He smiled

AWKWARD!!!

"Well I'm sorry! Umm...  Cause of me you had to sleep so... So uncomfortably"

"Uh... That was not uncomfortable to have have a hot girl sleep on you... Now is it?" He winked at me. He has literally learned a lot from Louis I guess...

Just then I noticed Liam. I don't know what he was talking about, but I'm sure for his hotness he can be named the sexiest man.

Lottie you've lost it!

His  biceps and his muscles just perfectly carved. His skin was smooth, his hair was in all Directions but it added to his hotness.

Stop checking him out Lottie. He's your boss for crying out loud!

I guess he could make out how weird I felt about his comment.

"Okay Lottie was just kidding! Actually I didn't want to wake you up, again it would've taken long for you to get sleep so I decided to stay" he smiled sincerely.

His smile was mesmerizing me.

I've never been like this.  Never have I been like this to a boy instead I'll always try to prove them I'm. Better than them.

In fact never have I admired someone so much. What is happening to me?!?

I must consult a PSYCHIATRIST

"Lottie we must leave in a couple of hours so... Get ready... I'll be back"

He put on his T-shirt which was on the couch.

It was different to see him in a T-shirt instead of his stiffly ironed suit. This made him look more like a boy than a man.

'Oh God stop it!' Head screamed. He went out. I took a quick shower and got ready when I came out again just like yesterday Liam was ready and was already going  through the files.

"How'd you get ready and that to, so fast?"

"Well I'm fast and love punctuality" I knew that was sarcasm.

*6 hours later.

Its already evening and we were returning back after a successful meeting.

We stopped by a restaurant. We were having our dinner.