Chapter - 14

"Louis how do you know Liam so well?"

"Well five of us are like best brothers, mates and friends!"

"Five of you all?" I asked not understanding.

"Me, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Harr-"

"What Harry?"

​​​​​​"You know him? Yup he was our Buddy until..." He went into a deep thinking. "Well its all history"

"What about Zayn you know him?" I asked curious.

"I know him.... We all spent our childhood together. He seriously has a big heart and he'll never admit it" he was smiling. he's looking angelic.

"Hmm... That's true he has a huge heart." I said thinking about the help he's done for me.

"How do you say that?" 

I was about to answer it. Then I remembered that I had to be home early.

"Okay Louis... We'll catch up again later, you are a great company  to spend time with."

"I want you to keep some spoons with you and whenever Liam annoys you, show it to him he's extremely scared of it" he said winking and I giggled.

​I got up. We exchanged numbers. I went into my dear car and waved off to Louis as I drove off.

This is weird, all five of them are connected in such a strong bond. 

I reached home. Alyyna was ready. She asked me to drive and she didn't want me to come, she thinks I'm an adult and its a cool teenagers party.
She told me to wait in the car.

Sitting in the car I decided to call Zayn and ask if  he is the one who did all those for me.

"Hey Zayn!"

"Hello Lottie how ya doin did ya love the job?"

"Yup the job is okay. I wanted to ask.... I didn't understand that text that you send me"

"It was nothing just wanted to know how ya doin and are you happy with the job!"

"Oh okay... There's someone who helped me with two huge things.. I thought it was you but  anyway... So how's everything"

"Yeah its all fine I've been very busy lately"

"Hey I met Louis today he was telling you all are very close!"

" yup we are...  But after starting our career we hardly get time with each other"

He pauses then continued.

"Me and Liam especially are very busy. Louis enjoys his job and has a lot of free time as he's a drama director and Niall, he's the famous golf player so he's so free unless he has a game. And-" he stopped

"And?" I asked 

"And no one just the four of us."

I saw Alynna coming towards me. 

"Okay Zayn gotta go it was nice speaking to you. Catch you later bye!"

I drove Alynna to the Payne's mansion. It was horrendously huge!!

I stopped Alynna got out. I waved her goodbye and I told I'll wait for her in the parking.

I found a good place to park. I was sitting in the car wondering who could've done all this and that too for me. I'm happy finally I'm getting my pay day after tomorrow. 

Harry must've done something. It was clear that even Harry was one of the closest among them but both Louis and Zayn tried to avoid his topic. 

I'm getting so bored now. I started to play some music from my favourite pop playlist.

It was so hot in the car. I got out and stood. Started drifting into my own thoughts.

"I asked you to come for the party not to come and stay in the parking." Liam was standing right beside me I never noticed

"Ummm... Well I was just..." Oh god I couldn't get a proper lie.

"Okay take your time think of some excuse or tell me the truth" he stood in front of me looking me in the eyes and crossing his arms

"Okay fine! Alynna told that its a teens party and stuffs so I prefered staying out."
​​​​​​
"Okay fine get in" he said eyeing at the car.

"What?" I asked

"Just Do as I say!!" He said in a hurry.

I got into the passenger seat. He hoped into drivers and started to drive.

"Where are we going Mr. Payne?"

"Oh C'mon Lottie! Mr. Payne seriously it sounds so odd. It was better before." He rolling his eyes.

"Okay so Liam where are we going?"

"Let them have teenagers party we'll have adults!" He said.

He was  driving towards the outer London. After driving for another 10min he stopped in a dark place and asked me to get out.

​​​​​​​Is he planing to kill me here and no one will find out. OH GOD SAVE ME!!!

GET READY GUYS LOLI MOMENTS ARE COMING. AND SORRY FOR FILLER. AND DO REMEMBER TO LIKE VOTE AND ETC.