Chapter - 45

We all are just standing staring at Palak doin something in the SComp.

"So guys we all know device is gone and I can't find it now!" She finally spoke. But what she gave us no relief instead the tension increased.

"Now what are we to do? Just sit and let them do whatever they want to?" I asked.

"Cool it!" Harry said slowly beside me.

"I don't think they can do anything... You still have the key right?" Louis asked me.

"They can do what they want to! I opened the lock! Yeah the key is with me but what's the use?" I answered.

"What its unlocked?" Zayn gasped!

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Don't be Lottie! We still haven't lost a lot" Palak still was looking into the bright screen as she spoke.

"Mind explaining?" Liam asked to Palak crossing his arms.

Like seriously what is she saying we've lost the device what else is left to loose?

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell it before but I discovered something day before yesterday." She clicked on the screen and something huge appears.

It said Payne's personal security system. There was so many codes and numbers appearing which made me my eye hurt when I tried to read the quickly moving numbers.

"Liam's dad saw all this coming and so he had pre-planned and made this security system... And the good news is no one can operate the device until they hack into this security system which is installed in this SComp." She smiled.

"Then they still can't use the device is it?" Harry's dimples appeared.

"Not until they steal this and hacks the system which they can't coz no one can break in my security system..." She just simplified it.

That's true she built up such a strong security system around Harry's entire house that no one except for the seven of us can get in. Thank god Harry's family lives out if town.

"Ms. Jenifer Lopes is at the door" I computer said.

Palak unlocked the locks and let jeni in then activated it again.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late... I'm so sorry about everything that happened... But I got something for you guys I guess it should help.." Jeni handed me a box

"Now what should that be" Palak said full of attitude and took the box from my hand.

"Its the CCTV footage... You guys can find out who's behind it maybe at least get an idea... As Shawn doesn't remembers any of the faces." She answered in the same tone as Palak!

But wow that's a great idea!

"Yeah that's right! None of actually thought about that!" Zayn in appreciation of Jeni idea.

"If you all are quite done then let's find out the asshole behind all this" Palak roles her eyes.

She inserted the CD which had the recording into her Laptop.

We watched the footage which was nearby the time both me and Shawn went there.

We saw myself and Shawn coming talking... Going up... Then coming down with the device.... Me asking to go up.... Crap the footage is tampered!

"Holy shit! What the hell the footage is tampered?" Louis asked.

Palak worked on it if she can do anything about it but she finally sighed and told that it is tampered and nothing can be fine about it.

"This is so not happening... now how will we find out who's the criminal!" Jeni whined like a child.

"Don't worry we'll figure out something... Thanks for the efforts that you are making" I thanked jeni.

"No Lottie don't say that! We are friend and that's what even you'll do if you were in my place right?" She answered. Harry flashed at her and she blushed.

I could see the redness in Palak's cheek out if anger.

"Now guys one more thing... If you guys didn't know... Justin told me that our flight is at five in the evening so we'll be leaving." I informed everyone.

"Oh Lottie we're gonna miss you so much" Louis pulled all eight of us into a hug it was a pretty huge group hug.

"Mr. Justin Beiber is here." I comp. Informed us.

Justin has the access in.

He directly came and laid something that looked like a blueprint on the table.

"Everyone gather around I found something!" He said actioning us to come around.

"What is this?" Niall asked.

"I found this in my dad's office as I was searching for some documents... Its the device's blueprint" he opened it full length.

"Me and Harry has also got a copy of the blueprint... Our dads have signed it so they've got the copy... So what's your point?" Liam asked not showing a lot of interest.

"This is the original copy" I said as soon as I saw the signatures of the members.

"Very clever Lottie!" Justin complimented then continued "Look what we've been searching for the whole time for the fourth person who we're sure are behind all this... So now we've got his signature we can find him too!" Justin almost jumped in excitement and pointed at the signature.

"Cool! I'll just take a scan of it and put it on my system it will auto search and match it" Palak added

"So finally we're gonna find out who's the mystery man!"Jeni almost squeaked.

I completely accept that she's a nosy girl but she's a sweet heart too.

"But wait! You aren't doin anything more... First we're gonna eat something... I'm hungry!" Niall complaints.

Niall will always be Niall!

"Okay you all proceed I'll just get it scanned and then come-"

"Nothing doin! You're coming with us" Harry cuts her and takes her hand into his.

"Harry it will just take a min-"

"Oh come on Palak! Don't be so stubborn!" I was shocked to hear it from Jeni's mouth... She seriously is a good person.

"Let's go then" Louis and Niall went tumbling down the stairs trying to reach the kitchen first.

"I'll just close everything" Palak said.

"Okay I'll for you wait downstairs" Harry said as he join the rest of us downstairs.

Yay! The mystery is solved almost!!