Chapter - 19

Its been two weeks since I've return back from New York.

I know its crazy but the time I spent with Liam is something I can never forget.

There is so much to be done these days I become so tired by the time I reach home.

My dear unknown well wisher is continuing to do favours on me.
Like when I tiredly come down from office there will be fresh juice and a box of chocolate waiting in my car tagged well wisher

Another incidence was when mom's medicine were over and I went to the store and found that its not available. I was so worried and when I reached home. Mom told they just got the medicine's delivered, and it was written from Lottie's well wisher. They asked who it was. I simply lied its Louis.

I wonder you does this person care.

I'm as usually in my cabin in front of me heaps of works.

My phone rings.

"Hi Louis!" I say with complete excitement.

"Hi Lottie..." He was dull

"What happened? You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah... But please can we meet?"

"Hmm.. Sure! Tomorrow the same place?"

"Yeah that would be great!" His words were excited with he was sad I wonder why.

"Okay bye Lottie gotcha go"

He hangs up.

Something is seriously wrong.

Accepted that I don't know Louis that much but still. He was completely not himself.

I went to Liam. KNOCKED THE DOOR.
Because let anything happen, Liam happens to be my shitty boss.

Not my dream boy friend.

He asked me to come in.

"Who is the closest to Louis?" I asked

"Zayn.... why?"

"Just like that.... One second I'll be back!" I told Liam... He looked confused.

After getting into my cabin I called Zayn.

"Hello !" He said from the other side

"Hey Zayn I wanted to just ask something."

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any idea why is Louis disturbed and sad?"

"No I didn't meet him for about a
week so I have no idea.... Is he alright?"

"Yeah I guess. he just called me and he sounded upset so that's why I just asked"

"The only person who would know is Louis's girlfriend Eleanor... Wait I'll send you her number. Contact her she might know"

"Okay thanks"

I hung up.

I got the text.

Zayn had send her address also. Yeah it's a better idea to go and meet

*reaching Eleanor's house after office.

I rung the door bell.

It was answered by a beautiful brunette. I guess she is Eleanor

"Are you Eleanor?" I asked

"Yes."

"I just wanted to ask something about Louis-"

"If you're here to support that cheat then you can leave" she turned to close the door.

Here was the reason for Lou's sadness.

"Wait Eleanor, look I don't know what's happened between you and Lou."

She stopped and listened to me.

"Can we talk?" I requested.

She called me in. We sat facing each other.

"By the way I'm Lottie"

"How do you know Louis?" Was her first question.

"I guess you should be knowing Liam... I'm his assistant and I met Louis in the office and became friends" I stressed on the word 'friends', I don't want her mistaking us.

"Oh. okay" she looked satisfied.

"So can you tell me what is happenin if you don't mind" I asked.

"Your friend cheated on me!" She said and stopped... Holy shit she's crying.

"I loved him.... I loved him so much" she mumbled as she cried.

"Wait what makes you think he's cheating on you?"

" two weeks before  I saw him kiss a girl" It was like a fucking kid complaining now. I seriously don't know how to console her.

"did you ask him to explain?"

"No I broke up with him"

"What the fuck? That can be a coincidence also... you should've let him speak"

"No Lottie it's all over"

"Wait Eleanor it's not" I said somewhat angrily.

"Okay tomorrow come at sharp 5pm at a coffee shop... I'll text you the address. Even After coming there if you want, you can say its all over. But now hold on" I said and got up and left.

I don't know what I'm trying to prove but I something inside me says that she will come tomorrow and they will patch up!!!