Chapter - 61

Today is the day.

The day when my dreams are gonna come true.

MY WEDDING WITH LIAM!

I remember years ago I was just another arrogant weird event organizer.

But now though I'm an assistant of the head of the world famous enterprise the happiest part is the change I have in me. The love that Liam gave me that has made me who I am, fearless and proud.

Though I agree my simple perfect life went through many complications but still it all sums up to this.

This big day of our life.

I'm ready.

Gigi handed me the bouquet.

I still feel guilty. Never spoke to her or anyone about Zayn. I don't still have the guts to accept the fact that Zayn...

Gigi and Alynna walked along with me to the Church door.

The bells were ringing.

Wait I remember something...

My dream that I had back when I newly join Payne's.

Dreams coming true. But... Zayn isn't there to take me to my destiny here.

I stood at the door kinda wondering who's gonna lead me there. To Liam.

"You are the prettiest bride I ever have seen."I heard a husky voice from behind me. I so know its Harry... Wait this is exactly my dream!!

Oh Zayn where are you.

I turned around to look at Harry. Just then someone turned me to the other side.

"He's waiting for ya" I heard Zayn's voice. I looked at him in amazement!

This is impossible! But I so wish it is true.

"Zayn... you..." I don't know what to say.

"Lottie how can I leave you?" He smiled. I don't know how the hell this miracle happened but I'm happy.

"Shall we" he put his hand forward...

He was exactly like he was in my dream. Hair cleanly pulled back and few strands in the front he looked truly nice, no streaks though.

I walked to the front.

Liam was lookin at me. His eyes were deep like the oceans. I've got no clue what he's thinking, but the way he's looking at me is driving me insane right here.

I looked at the people around in the front row.

Louis his lad and Eleanor, Harry joined Palak who was having the cutest baby bump I've ever seen.

Niall, Shawn and Justin with their girls whom I still have to know more.

I reached the alter.

Liam helped me up.

*after few days*

"Hey Palak!" I greeted as I got in

"Hey Lottie!" She called out from the balcony.

I went up there.

"Where's Emmet" I inquired for her little one.

"He's gone with his Uncle Niall with Louis lad along." She smiled.

"Well Palak I was wondering. How did you guys patch up.. Ya know after Jeni... Wait I don't know you guys started also"

"Yeah. Because you were busy warning me all the time" she shove at me in a friendly way.

"Yeah so I'm here free, so are you... Tell me then..."

"Okay so from the time you called me when I was in India right?"

I nod.

"So when you called me......

Who wants to know about the Halak part of the story? There might be a sequel coming up somewhere😉

So thank you so much for reading dear dear wonderful readers! You guys are really Extraordinharry, AmaZayn, FabuLouis, phenominiall, BrilLiam and off course 1Derful!!

Thank you so much!

Please do share this story..... if you guys liked it..😉

And one last request I'm planning on entering this story for the wattys so it would be great if you'd support!

Thank you so much again for being here and reading this meant a lot to me!

Lots of love

Nancy!