Chapter - 13

Oh god this shit is only getting better. I can't believe Lanna is Liam's sister. Lanna used to speak about her brother all the time but it was none else but the great shitty Liam Payne.

"Oh so you're Lanna's brother" I said trying to sound plain.

"You know him Lottie?" Alynna asked.

"Yes she works with me." Liam said

"so you both are colleagues in the Mendes?" Alynna asked

"No actually I'm working with Liam in his company... Payne enterprises" I explained

"Oh that's cools they know each other and so do we" I didn't understand what Lanna meant by that

"Okay I gotta go. Bye Lan enjoy your time see you." Liam leaned and kissed Lanna's forehead. And left.

Can't believe he can be so sensitive and nice.
​​​​​​
"Okay is anyone ready for dinner?" I asked

"I don't know about any one but I totally am. Thinking about something that you've cooked makes my mouth water" Lanna said

Lanna was a sweet girl unlike her brother or father. I got the dinner table ready and asked everyone to start as I won't be joining.

I went up to my room I was exhausted of the walking. Suddenly I remembered the watch. Why did the boy get the watch? I didn't pay him, and how did he know where I stay?

Tomorrow somehow I should give the money to that boy he did a huge favour for me and gotta know why did he do that.

****************

Midnight I went and wished Lanna she was so happy and Alynna continued with surprising her with surprises.

I got up early and cooked as I had to walk up to office and I can't be late. I cant believe I'm saying this, a person who in her life never bothered about time.

Liam has made great changes in my life.

I told mom that I'm leaving. I started walking towards the door.

" Good morning Ms. Morganston." I heard Liam from behind me.

"Good Morning Mr. Payne how is that you're here."

"I came here to wish Lanna personally. Well thanks"

"Thanks for what?"

"Lanna is so happy for all the surprises and presents she's got and somewhere you're the one who got that smile on her face"

"Thanks sir but that's my pleasure she's a sweet girl"

I started walking out.

"Ms. Morganston do u mind if I drive you to the office, I didn't see your car out side so"

"Yeah. its gone for the workshop" I lied

"So please I'll be glad if you come along" why is being so sweet

"No thanks. I'll get a cab" I hesitated

"You wouldn't fine any cabs this early in the morning and I don't want you late so please"

"Okay" I agreed

He drove in silence. And he was so carful to follow all traffic rules, he drove in the speed limit stop at the signal and waited.

I noticed that whenever he stopped at any signal I felt that he was looking at me. Not that sure but-

Wait what's wrong with me why would that jerk head look at me he totally hates me and I hate- no I don't hate him he's not so bad to hate he just is helping me.

He's such a nice brother. I guess I felt 'okay types' about him.

We stopped I thanked him for the ride and went in as he went to park the vehicle

I was up to my same old buggin job. Today I wore a blue skinny jeans and a black top which said 'don't bug me!'

There were files, letter, contracts pilled up in front of me. Literally everyday I sort them and everyday they pile up again.

My phone rang

"Hello?"

"Ms. Morganston?"

"Is it Ms. Wite' I asked

"Yes it is, now how is everything there?"

"Yeah its fine, a few shares were going in loss last week and nothing else" I said

"Okay but now on onwards be very careful i guess they have a doubt on you and is the key safe? And did u and Liam get along"

"Yeah the key is pretty safe all the time with me and me and Liam are kinda fine"

"Good keep it up.. Okay I've gotta go"

She hung up

Ms. Wite is the most mysterious person ever met. And i don't understand what's with her and the key and the 'they'.

Anyway Liam called me to his office.

"Ms. Morganston, do we have any meeting or appointment left today?"

"No Mr. Payne.... Nothing for now"

"Okay so maybe you can leave its already 5:00pm only an hour is left, and please do come with Alynna to our place for Lanna's birthday party."

"Thank you sir for the invite I'll try my best to be there"

I came out and saw the mechanic standing with car my which is washed painted and looking brand new.

"Hello Lottie"

"Hey how come you're here?"

"I was waiting for you I wanted to return the car to you."

I was horrified I already spent the money how am I suppose to give the money.

"Why what happened and please do something I can't pay u back-"

"No no no...  you're getting it wrong someone has already paid it for you... its yours now"

He gave me the keys and went away. Before I could ask him anything.

Who could've done this. I remembered about the watch and drove to the shop. I saw the boy and enquired him about the watch. He also said the same thing that someone has paid it for me and told him deliver.

How can this be what is happenin!!!
​​​​​​
I was confused and then I got a text. It was from Zayn

It said 'hey Lottie how are you doin, happy?😃

What? could this be Zayn but how?

"Hey love!" A person in front if me said.

it was Louis.

"Hey Louis" I smiled

"Thank god you're not still mad at me!" Louis sighed

"Of course I knew that day wasn't yours or Niall's fault I was just too angry." I said giving a guilty smile

"Okay this is great, so you're free?" He asked

"Yup kind of"

"c'mon let's go for a coffee" I agreed

We went to the coffee shop started speaking about various I asked him more about Liam. The person he told me that Liam was completely different compared who he really was he told that he was sweet caring etc.. not irritating or annoying.

With all these chit chat we had I came to one conclusion that

LOUIS THE HUGEST SASS MASTER!! EVER IN THIS PLANET!!