Chapter - 54

Eight hours flight now its early morning of the next day.

Of the day which decides our future. Which tells whether everything is gonna be same or by tomorrow all of us are gonna be dumb robots with life to serve the Mendes assholes (the word is right for him).

"Lottie don't worry its gonna be fine" Zayn said

"I'm fine I'm not worried" I lied.

"Your face gives it away" he gave a weak smile.

"Did you say goodbye to Gigi?" I asked suddenly remembering his girlfriend.

"Goodbye? But why? We aren't going anywhere. I don't know about your plan but as soon as we're done I'm going back to my girl" raising his eye brow.

"Both you and I know that we aren't sure about what's gonna happen in the next hours. Maybe we'd win but if we don't then you should've-"

"No Lottie don't say maybe we are gonna make it" he looked away at the window.

I very well know he's also terrified about this fact but he's just trying to ignore it.

He's always been a like a protective elder brother to me so why will he even show his fear to me when he wants me to be strong.

I looked at Harry who was sitting on the other side beside me.

He was in a deep sleep but his eye brows are creased. Even he can't sleep I peace. Who can in this situation.

"Passengers..Please put your seat belts on as we're gonna land in five minutes" we're gonna land. Announcement was made.

I could feel the pit of my stomach out of nervousness

"Harry" I called him waking him up.

His eyes flashed open "we're landing" I informed him.

"Uh.. Okay thanks" he sat up properly.

After we got out. We informed Palak that we reached.

As we walked through the airport few cops came towards us.

Harry's phone started to ring, he received it as the police approached.

"Good morning. Do you mind showing us ya passports and Visa's?" The black man asked in a thick African native accent

"Sure thing" I said and looked for my passport in my bag.

Wtf! Where is my passport and my Visa?

"Zayn check whether you've got my passport" I was panicking already.

"I want ya both to show ya passports too" the man said to Zayn and Harry.

After looking into his and Harry's bag for while Zayn gave me a nod that it isn't there.

Harry was still on the phone. What wrong with him.

"Well right now we aren't able to find it" I said

"Then right now you must come with us" he answered with a smirk. This is fishy.

"No. We've got some very important thing to be done today. You know we can't come all the way from London without a passport" Zayn was trying to stay calm.

"Well you can if you're belonging to some terrorist group or any-"

"No! What are you saying? if you want you can confirm with the London air port and the head quarters. We are normal citizens of London and we're here for... Business purpose" I manage to speak without stuttering.

"Don't worry ma'am we will do all the necessary inquiries but until then you've gotta cooperate with us.. Please if you would." He actioned us to join him.

We followed why the hell isn't Harry getting off his phone! We've got into a huge trouble already.

As we walked I tried making a call to Palak but it seemed to be busy. Shawn and Louis weren't picking up either.

I can't disturb Liam, Justin or Niall.

I hate this situation!

"Harry would you-" he cuts me off by shushing me

I wanna smack him right now!

We got into the cop's car.

"If you don't mind can I have your cell phones?" He asked

Zayn obeyed instantly. So did I its the best thing to do now

"Mr. Styles yours too" the cop added

"Okay I'll handle this" Harry said  cut the call and gave it to the officer.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Stay calm" he mouthed.

Like seriously stay calm! But how !?!

The officer took out handcuffs.

"What is that for?" I asked shocked.

"You all are criminals and I'm going for a little work down there. You can escape so I must be cautious" he started to put it on Zayn's hand connecting to the car.

My mouth hung open in shock "but what crime did we commit to be called criminals?"

He was done with handcuffing Harry's hand bow it was my turn.

"Because you are to me and to the one I work for. And I'm gonna take you to the maximum security prison" he said as he stepped out if the car after strongly putting the handcuff on my hand.

Why?

No!