Chapter - 36

I was almost ready to go. And its just 7:30

I can't believe coz of Liam there is such a major difference in me.

I'm kind of nervous about today coz of the plans that we made.

I was already standing by the door.

Looked at my phone. Which said 7:45.

Liam's sparkling Ferrari came in.

Lanna stepped out first followed by Liam.

"I thought that Alynna would be alone so thought I'd stay with her." Lanna said.

"Thats a great idea I'm sure Alynna is gonna be so happy" I said then asked her to go meet Alynna who is in her room.

She went in.

Liam came towards me. His eyes were fixed on mine.

"Oh my how do you look so pretty without even trying!" He slipped his hands through my tank top and pulled me close to him.

"Liam! Too much is too bad" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serio-" I kept my hand on his mouth not letting him to speak.

"I guess the others would be waiting"

He sighed and led me to the passenger seat then got in on the other side. Then drove.

We reached Zayn's house where we all planned to watch a movie.

Everyone was already here.

Zayn was sitting with Gigi his girl friend on the couch.

Louis was with Eleanor standing by the Television arguing like kids on which movie to watch.

I'm sure Niall is with his lover 'food' in the kitchen.

Eleanor saw us coming.

"Yay! Lottie and Liam is here!" She exclaimed!

"Okay Lottie you decide which movie shall we watch?... I say...... Kung Fu Panda 3 but Eleanor is not agreeing and she wanna watch a shitty movie-"

"Don't you dare call it shitty... Its better... So Lottie I feel it's better to watch Insidious Chapter 3!" Eleanor said cutting Louis.

"Sorry Lou but I agree with Eleanor I feel Insidious is a better choice!" I winked at Eleanor and she flashed back.

"This isn't fair... Liam bro!" He said leaning on Liam who was by my side.

"Yeah I support Louis" Liam stated.

"I'm up for Insidious!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Me too" Gigi agreed in.

"You are the creepiest couple!" Louis said.

"I'm not watching Insidious... I wanna sleep for christ's sake!" Niall said trolling few big bowls of pop corn and other stuffs.

"Aww you guys don't have guts!" I said teasing.

"Look its so clear.... Insidious have more votes!" Eleanor said

My phone bleeped.

The text was from Jeni.. It said.

Hi Lottie..
Its time let's start.

"Guys there's some urgency... I'll be back I'm some time by the time you decide." I said grabbing everyone's attention.

"What happened?" Liam asked.

Oh no I'm not prepared with excuse for Liam.

"Well... Its Adele she wants to meet me immediately... Alone!" I concluded before he opened his mouth.