Chapter One . . . Pilot

Kylie's POV

"God, next time I drive." I yawned as we pulled outside the apartment Sam was staying at.

"Yeah, like I would let you drive my baby." Dean chuckled.

"Maybe if you weren't so damn slow, we wouldn't be here at one o'clock in the morning." I noted as I looked out my window, the sky dark.

"Maybe if you didn't have to pee every twenty minutes." Dean shot back and I quickly punched him in the arm.

"Hey!" He yelled as he rubbed the area I hit.

"Serves you right for being an ass." I huffed. "So what's the deal? We find a place to stay until morning?" I turned to look at him.

Dean grinned before getting out of the car.

"No, Dean come on!" I groaned before getting out. "We're not breaking in at one o'clock in the damn morning."

"Fine," He shrugged, "you can wait out here and I'll get Sam."

"Yeah so you can kill each other?" I asked sarcastically knowing exactly how this was going to end. "I doubt it."

I followed Dean to the back window that led into what looked to be a living room area. "A window?" I asked skeptical.

"Yep." He nodded. "When was the last time you had this much fun Ky?" Dean grinned before lifting the window open. "Ladies first?" He offered.

I looked up at the window and sighed knowing that due to my height, this was going to be a struggle.

"Come here, shorty." Dean chuckled before lifting me up, sending a heat to the area on my hips he touched.

I quickly crawled through the window and stood in the corner while I waited for Dean to get in.

"Now what genius?" I asked Dean as he stumbled in.

There was a sound coming from up the steps, a creak in the floor to be exact.

"He's coming." Dean smiled excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and moved deeper into the shadows while Dean moved into a different position.

I watched as Sam came in the room, I opened my mouth to say something to give him a heads up we were here, but was interrupted when Dean jumped out and grabbed Sam by the shoulder.

They instantly started fighting.

I sat back and rolled my eyes, looking down at my chipped nail polish as I waited for them to finish up.

Boys.

It wasn't until Dean had Sam pinned down that he realized it was his own brother.

"Woah easy tiger." Dean said with a grin.

"Dean?" Sam panted.

"Sam." I said while stepping out of the shadows with a small smile.

"Kylie?" Sam questioned while looking up at me. "You guys scared the crap out of me."

"That's because you are out of practice." Dean chuckled.

Sam gave Dean a look before flipping them both over so Dean was the one in the death grip.

"Or not." I chuckled.

"Get off of me." Dean said slightly annoyed.

I watched as the brothers stood up off of the floor, out of breath from the brawl.