Devil's Trap (3)

Devil's Trap (3)

Kylie's POV

I sat on Bobby's couch tiredly, trying to figure out what I had just went through. The vision was like no other that I had experienced. I felt as if I had a long travel, but at least there was no pain this time, besides the headache.

"Hey." Sam said softly, coming up to me. "Dean told me what happened, are you okay?"

I nodded and ran my fingers through my hair. "Yeah Sammy, I'm fine." I sighed. "It was weird." I admitted, glancing at him. "I wasn't in someone's head, I was just . . . there."

"Like an out of body experience?" He asked confused.

I shook my head, not knowing how to explain it. "I don't think so. It still felt like a vision." I groaned and through my head in my hands. "I just want to find John, I want to kill this demon, and I want all of this to stop."

He rubbed my shoulders. "It will. I promise we're going to get through it."

I sighed just as Dean called us to tell us he was ready to go.

Sam and I glanced at each other before going to the front of the house.

"You better hurry up and beat it. Before the paramedics get here." Bobby warned.

"What are you gonna tell them?" Dean asked.

"You think you guys invented lying to the cops?" He smiled before glancing down at the book in his hands and handing it to Sam. "Here take this. You might need it."

"Thanks." Sam nodded.

"Thanks . . . for everything. Be careful, alright?" Dean nodded.

"You just go find your Dad." He smiled. "And when you do, you bring him around, would you? I won't even try to shoot him this time."

"You got it Bobby." I said, stepping up to give him a hug.

"You take care of them girl, you hear me?They need your guidance." He said in my ear and patted my back. "Make sure they don't get themselves killed."

"That's what I'm here for." I smiled before pulling back.

"And you take care of yourself too. I know what you'd sacrifice for them, you always have." He said softly. "I want all of you back alive."

"You got it." I winked and kissed his cheek before turning to leave with the boys.

Jefferson City, here we come.

--------------------------

The trip to Missouri was a quiet one. Dean kept his eyes on the road the whole time while Sam had his head buried in that book.

I managed to get some much needed sleep, feeling a little stronger, but not one hundred percent.

I didn't know if I was going to survive this fight with the way I was feeling, but I knew I had to give it my all to protect the Winchester boys.

Dean parked the Impala by some train tracks, keeping it hidden from the world before we went back to load our duffel bags.

"You've been quiet." I noted, leaning against the car.

"Just getting ready." Dean nodded, not looking at me.

"He's gonna be fine Dean." I smiled sadly.

Dean didn't say anything, and continued to load up the bag.

I ran my fingers through my hair and watched the solemn look on his face as he finished loading the bag. "I'm psychic remember, I know these things." I tried to tease earning a small smile from him.