Nightmare (1)

Nightmare (1)

Unknown POV

I was tired from work, so tired.

I just needed a drink to relieve this stress.

I reached for the car door, when it looked on it's own, the garage door winding down by itself.

What is happening?

The ignition turned on?

Oh God I needed to get out of here, I was going to suffocate.

I couldn't breathe properly with the smoke coming from the exhaust.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

No one was able to hear me, no one could help me.

The smoke was being coming thick.

I couldn't . . . breathe.

----------------------------------------

Kylie's POV

"Kylie!" Dean's voice woke me up as he shook my shoulders. "Sweetheart, you need to wake up."

I blinked my eyes open, but it was difficult to breathe.

I sucked in as much clean air as I could.

"Hey, hey, there you are." Dean cupped my cheek. "Sammy go get me a towel."

"W-What happened?" I croaked, confused.

"I don't know. You were wheezing in your sleep and then you started bleeding." He tried to smile as Sam came with a towel, pressing it to my nose. "It's okay, we're going to get you to a hospital and-"

"No." I shook my head. "No hospital, we have to go." I pushed the towel away.

"You need to be looked at." Dean argued.

Sam cleared his throat. "No Dean, she's right. We have to go. Right now."

-------------

We packed all of our things quickly.

Well, Dean packed mine he didn't want me to move, and I didn't argue with him, even when he carried me out to the car like a baby.

I laid in the backseat, covering my face with my arm as Dean drove and Sam was on his phone.

"McReady. Detective McReady. Badge number 158. I've got a signal 480 in progress. I need the registered owner of a two door sedan. Michigan license plate Mary-Frank-six-zero-three-seven."

Wait the license plate from my dream?

I sat up and glanced at Sam who glanced at me.

"Sammy relax. I'm sure it's just a nightmare." Dean glanced back at me. "You need to lay down." He ordered.

I shook my head. "It was about a man in that car."

Dean glanced at Sam and then at me. "You're having visions too?"

I paused but nodded. "It's different from Sam's." I said gently.

"Yeah I can see that." Dean tapped his fingers on the wheel. "You're dreaming about our house, your girlfriend. This guy in you in your dream, you ever seen him before?"

I glanced at Sam and shook my head the same time he did.

"No." Sam said.

"No. Exactly. Why would you have premonitions about some random dude in Michigan?" Dean asked. "And why would you?"

"I don't know." Sam admitted.

"Me either." I sighed.

"Yes I'm here." Sam said speaking into the phone.