Scarecrow (1)

Scarecrow (1)

A/N Hey guys! I'm looking for pictures of what you think Kylie would look like and a new cover photo! If anyone has and ideas let me know! Thanks! Enjoy!

Kylie's POV

I liked sleep.

Sleep was the best way for me to escape everything.

I didn't get loads of sleep very often. The average person needed to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night to survive.

I was lucky if I could get two.

Somehow as I snuggled up in Dean's arms, sleep came much easier than it had the other nights before. I felt something I hadn't felt ever.

I felt safe.

Unfortunately I was never truly safe. Not in Dean's arms, not in my dreams.

"Kylie! Dean!"

I was awoken by Sam's desperation.

"Sam?" I croaked as I rubbed my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked, patting Dean's arm that was secured around my waist.

"Hello?" Sam asked as I noticed there was a phone firmly attached to his ear. "Dad? Are you hurt?"

I sat up instantly, patting Dean again. "Dean wake up." I called.

"We've been looking for you everywhere. We didn't know where you were, if you were okay." Sam said sadly just as Dean sat up.

"We're fine. Dad, where are you?" Sam listened intently, his eyebrows scrunched sadly. "What? Why not?"

"Is that Dad?" Dean asked.

"I think so." I nodded, watching Sam.

"You're after it, aren't you? The thing that killed Mom." Sam asked making me tense up.

"A demon? You know for sure?" Sam asked, his eyes meeting mine.

I quickly hopped out of bed, throwing on some pants before nervously tying my hair back.

"A demon? What's he saying?" Dean asked as I paced, knowing it was better to stay back.

"You know where it is?"

He was on the demon's tail. I didn't need John to confirm it for me to know. He was in danger, and he was too stubborn to get it from us.

"Let us help." Sam begged.

I knew Sam was desperate, hell we all were, but he wasn't going to what he wanted from his dad.

"Give me the phone." Dean ordered.

Dean, his father's little solider and Sam anything but one to follow rules from his father. How are these two even related?

"Names? What names? Dad-talk to me, tell me what's going on?" Sam pushed.

Names? If John wasn't going to give us his location then he was going to give us a job.

I sat down at one of the tables, scrubbing my hands over my face.

"Give me the phone." Dean ordered again before taking the phone away from his brother. "Dad, it's me. Where are you?"

I watched as Dean stiffened almost like he had some sort of PTSD. "Yes, sir . . . Uh yeah, I got a pen. What are their names?"

Sam and I locked eyes, before he shook his head in disappointment.

I couldn't blame him, I was pretty disappointed in Dean myself, he wasn't stepping up to the plate like Sam and I needed him to.