Hell House (4)

A/N Hey guys! I was just sitting here wondering what you guys think Kylie looks like. Is there a certain actress or celebrity you think of when you read her part? Just wondering how much us Supernatural fans think alike. Thanks

XOXOXO

PoisonGirl

Hell House (4)

Kylie's POV

"You're such a child." I chuckled as Dean pulled back into the motel parking lot.

Dean wagged his eyebrows and swung the small bag between his fingertips, the one that was going to put Sam in a world of itch. "Sweetheart, it's all fun and games."

"Fun and games that you won't let me involved with." I made a face.

"And have you breaking another bone? Yeah I don't think so." He shook his head.

"That was how many years ago?" I chuckled, getting out of the car. "I'm a grown woman now."

Dean got out of the car, his eyes trailing down my body. "Oh yes you are."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "God you are such a perv." I chuckled walking to the motel.

"I'm just admiring what's mine. Nothing wrong with that." Dean chuckled as he pulled out the keys from his pocket.

"You keep admiring, I'm going to need my own room." I said leaning against the wall.

Dean paused as he was about to put his key in the door. "No, sweetheart. Sam would need his own room." He smirked before unlocking the door.

I chuckled as I heard the shower running and took a seat on our bed as Dean went straight for Sam's clothes, sprinkling some itching powder in his underwear.

"Hey, we're back!" Dean called, continuing his work.

"Hey, where were you?" Sam called from the bathroom.

"Oh we went out. You know how Kylie can't sit still." Dean glanced at me giving me a look and shrugging.

"So I think I might have a theory about what's going on." Sam said as I shook my head.

"Oh yeah?" Dean called, pretty much shaking the whole bag in Sam's underwear.

"What if Mordechai is a Tulpa?" Sam suggested.

"Tulpa?" Dean asked confused as the bathroom door swung open.

Sam came out with only a white towel around his hips.

My mouth dropped, my eyes widened, and for a quick second I forgot about Dean.

"Yeah a Tibetan thought form." Sam said, glancing at me as I continued to stare.

"Ahh, yeah, I know what a Tulpa is." Dean said as he swung around hastily, putting the powder behind his back. "Hey why don't you get dressed, I wanna go grab something to eat." He grinned before going to the bathroom.

I continued to sit there, dumbfounded, drool falling from my mouth.

"Ky?" Sam raised a brow.

"Huh?" I asked finally bringing my eyes from his abs to his face.

"Do you mind?" He chuckled, his cheeks on his face, getting red.

"What? No. Of course I don't mind Sammy." I stood up, stumbling slightly. "Psh what do you think I am some kind of pervert." I went to the door taking one last look. "I-I'm just going to be out in the car . . . So you can put clothes on." I nodded.

"Kylie?"

"Yeah Sammy?" I stopped in the doorway.

"You're dating Dean, remember?" Sam grinned.