Devil's Trap (5)

A/N This is it guys! The final chapter of season one! Thank you for hanging with me on this wild and crazy ride and adding Kylie to the show that we all know and love. I couldn't complete this without your kind words, support and messages. I hope I made you all proud and happy! You know endings are hard, but then again . . . nothing ever really ends, does it? :)

Stay tune for season two if you haven't followed me yet I suggest you do now so you get all the updates on the next season of supernatural. Feel free to comment or message me with suggestion on what you would like to see in the next season/book

Love you all!

Poison Girl

Devil's Trap (5)

Kylie's POV

This was it, the showdown we had all been waiting for. Yellow eyes was here, standing in front of us and Dean had the Colt raised and pointed right at him.

"Dean, Kylie, it's me." John said softly.

"I know my Dad better than anyone. And you ain't him." Dean said through gritted teeth.

"What the hell's gotten into you?" John growled.

"I could ask you the same thing. Stay back." Dean warned just as Sam came into the room, a shock expression on his face.

"Dean? Kylie? What the hell is going on?" Sam asked confused.

"They've lost their minds." John growled out.

"Sammy, it's not your dad." I shook my head and glanced at the younger Winchester.

"What?" Sam asked confused.

"I think he's possessed. I think he's been possessed since we rescued him." Dean let out, his body tensing up.

"Dean, how do you know?" Sam asked, doubting his brother.

"He's . . . he's different." Dean let out through tears.

I watched as Sam looked between his brother and his father, two men he loved and looked up to.

"Sammy?" I let out softly, his eyes meeting mine, and it was like he knew.

"No. No." Sam shook his head before moving to Dean and I's side.

"Fine." John said with disgust. "You're all so sure, go ahead. Kill me." He looked down at his feet.

I watched Dean's hand as it shook, holding the gun at John's body, but he couldn't pull the trigger.

"I thought so." John said before glancing up.

His eyes were yellow.

Sam and I lunged at the demon only to get pinned up against the wall by an invisible force.

Soon Dean is pinned next to us, the Colt slipping from his hands.

The demon picked it up, inspecting it. "What a pain in the ass this thing's been."

"It's you, isn't it? We've been looking for you for a long time." Sam managed to get out as the demon paced the room.

"Well, you found me." The demon grinned wickedly.

"But the holy water?" Sam asked.

"You think something like that works on something like me?"

Sam struggled against the force, failing miserably.

"I'm gonna kill you!" He yelled.

"Oh, that'd be a nice trick. In fact," The demon put the gun on the table, "make the gun float to you there, psychic boy."