Nightmare (2)

Nightmare (2)

Kylie's POV

I paced back and fourth waiting for Sam to come back while Dean calmly cleaned his gun.

"You mind sitting down?" Dean raised a brow at me. "You're making me nervous."

I rolled my eyes as I pulled my hair up in my hands before wrapping a band around it. "I'm sorry but I'm a little worked up here."

"If your visions are tied in with your emotions, you need to calm down." Dean said calmly.

I shook my head. "Nothing about this situation is calming."

Sam walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"What do you have?" I asked.

"A whole lotta nothing. Nothing bad has happened in the Miller house since it was built." Sam sighed.

"What about the land?" I bit my lip as I grabbed my knife out of my bag, nervously spinning it.

"No grave yards, battle fields, tribal lands or any other kind of atrocity on or near the property." Sam confirmed.

I grimaced, my head starting to hurt.

"Hey man I told you, I searched that house up and down. No cold spots, sulfur scent. Nada." Dean shrugged, watching me.

"And the family said everything was normal?" Sam questioned as I sat in a chair, feeling dizzy.

"Well, if there was a demon or poltergeist in there you think somebody would have noticed something? I used the infer-red thermal scanner man, and there was nothing." Dean shook his head.

"So what, you think Jim Miller killed himself and my dream was just some sort of freakish coincidence?" Sam scoffed.

"I don't know. I'm pretty sure there's nothing supernatural about that house." Dean shook his head.

My vision began to blur as Sam rubbed his temples. "Yeah. Well, maybe it has nothing to do with the house. Maybe it's just . . ." He stopped. "Gosh . . . maybe it's connected to Jim in some other way."

"What's wrong with you?"

My vision shook as I was put between the present and the future. "Oh no." I said as Sam fell to his knees, Dean going to him.

"Sam? Hey. Hey! What's going on? Talk to me."

And like that I wasn't in the motel room anymore.

I was Roger?

I took my groceries to the kitchen. God why was it chilly in here?

I went and shut the window that I didn't remember leaving open, locking it this time before going back to unpack the rest of the groceries.

Suddenly, the window opened up again.

How did it do that?

I walked over and went to close it, it being stuck this time.

What the hell?

With a sigh I leaned out, twisting to look up at the top of the window before it slid down.

Decapitating me.

I let out a scream, jumping from my chair.

My neck was burning. I gripped it, trying to get it to stop, but nothing would relieve the pain.

Dean looked between me and Sam, not sure what to do.

"It's happening again. Something's going to kill Roger Miller." Sam spoke what I couldn't as I sank back down into my chair, shaking. My head going between my knees as blood dripped from my mouth.