The Benders (5)

A/N Thank you all so much for your kind words! I love them! I always get nervous rewriting and episode because Supernatural is so important to me! Please keep coming with the comments and let me know what you would like to see in the future! It could be anything from Dean and Kylie's relationship, to Kylie's ability, whatever you want just let me know and I'll figure it out!

Thank you so much

XOXOXO

PoisonGirl

The Benders (5)

Dean's POV

Coming back to consciousness, the first thing I noticed was the smell, and then I realized my arms were tied behind my back.

"Come on. Let's us hunt him." I heard.

"Yeah this one's a fighter. Sure would be fun." I heard another say before laughter filled my ears.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me. That's what this is about? You-you yahoos hunt people?" I groaned, my head killing me.

"You ever killed before?" The older man, the butcher, asked me.

"Wh-" I stopped to laugh. "Well that depends on what you mean."

"I've hunted all my life. Just like my father, his before him. I've hunted deer and bear - I even got a cougar once." He paused. "Oh boy, but the best hunt is human. Oh there's nothing like it. Holdin' their life in you hands. Seein' the fear in their eyes just before they go dark. Makes you feel powerful, alive."

I listened to the pride in his voice making me even more disgusted.

"You're a sick puppy."

"We give 'em a weapon. Give 'em a fightin' chance. It's kind of like our tradition passed down, father to son. Of course, only one or two a year. Never enough to bring the law down, we never been that sloppy."

"Yeah, well don't sell yourself short. You're plenty sloppy." I grinned.

"So, what you with that pretty cop?" He asked. "Are you a cop?"

"If I tell you, you promise not to make me into an ashtray?" I grinned before one of the younger boys punched me in the face.

"Only reason I don't let my boys take you right her and now is that there's somethin' I need to know." He walked behind me, out of my view.

"Yeah, how 'bout it's not nice to marry your sister?"

"Tell me - any of the cops gonna come lookin' for you?" He questioned.

"Oh, eat me. No, no, no, wait, wait, wait - you actually might." My head was thrown back and held in place.

"You think this is funny? You brought this down on my family. Alright, you wanna play games? We'll play some games. Looks like we're gonna have a hunt tonight after all, boys." He held my hair back tighter. "And you get to pick the animal. The cop or the pretty girl."

"Okay, wait, wait, - look nobody's comin' for me, alright? It's just us." I tried.

He held a hot poker in his hand, laying it on my shirt his boy holding my head in place. "You don't choose, I will."

"Ah!" I cried at the burning, I could smell my flesh melting. "You son of a bitch!" I spat.

I could see the flames lick at the metal, the heat making my eyes tear up.

"Next time, I'll take an eye." He threatened.

"Alright, the girl, the pretty girl! Take her!"

I figured Kylie could hold her own until I could get to them.