Dead in the Water (5)

We were quickly greeted and brought into the house to look at old pictures of the boy who we now know as Peter.

My heart broke for the older woman, she spent so long keeping her son and his memory alive.

"The police never." She paused and cleared her throat. "I never had any idea of what happened to him."

Sam tapped Dean and I's shoulders and pointed to the woman's coffee table and we quickly recognized the small toy soldiers that sat on the table.

"Losing him-  it's worse than dying." She said with so much emotion that my heart broke even more for her, and I quickly recognized those words, the words that Bill Carlton described when he lost his kids.

"Did he disappear from here? I mean from this house?" Dean asked.

"He was supposed to ride his bike straight home after school." She shook her head. "He never showed up."

My eyes scanned along the walls of pictures of Peter when he was a boy, playing with his friends, playing baseball, and riding his bike. What caught my eye was Peter with Bill Carlton at the age  of around nineteen.

I picked the picture up and gasped as a pain shot through my head and there was flashes of visions in my eye showing Bill Carlton sitting on a bench staring out at the lake.

"You've taken everything, everyone. I've got nothing left. I didn't understand. I didn't believe. Now I think I do. I think I finally know what you want."

My mind came back to the present with Dean holding my shoulders. "Are you okay?" He asked gently.

"Bill Carlton." I said simply and handed him the picture.

"Bill?" Dean said confused as he looked at the picture coming to realization.

We both turned to Sam and Peter's mother.

"We apologize for inconveniencing you." I said to  Peter's mother. "But we have to leave."

She looked confused but nodded. "It wasn't any trouble." She said leading us outside.

I gave her a small smile as Dean, Sam, and I got into the car.

I gave the low down to Sam trying to explain to him everything I saw, without talking about my vision.

"Okay this little boy, Peter Sweeney , vanishes and this is all connected to Bill Carlton somehow?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, Bill sure as hell seems to be hiding something, huh?" Dean shook his head.

"And Bill, the people he loves, are getting punished." Sam sighed.

"I think Bill killed him." I said stating my thought. "It would all make sense."

"Peter's spirit would be furious. It would want revenge." Dean nodded with understanding. "It's possible."

"We need to get to Bill Carlton." I bit my lip nervously.

------------------------------------------

Pulling up to Bill Carlton's was quiet, and that made me even more nervous.

I quickly  hopped out of the Impala and looked around, Dean and Sam following my lead.

"Mr. Carlton?" Sam called out.

"Hey check it out." Dean pointed to the boat that was floating on the lake.

I was quick on my feet to make it to the dock, hoping to get Bill Carlton out of there before something happened to him.