Bugs (1)

Bugs (1)

Kylie's POV

I stood next to the poor man Dean was obviously hustling and played with my curl, biting my lip as I pushed out my chest. "All you have to do is make that little shot," I flirted next to his ear.

"And what do I get?" He smirked glancing down at my chest.

"Whatever you want." I grinned back.

Dean cleared his throat. "It's my turn right?" I pulled away from the man and smiled.

"Yeah man, you go ahead." The man leaned back and watched with a grin thinking he was going to win.

"Alright." Dean let out a breath and lined up his aim, hitting the white ball until three of the four striped balls went into the hole. "Well look at that." Dean smiled as he took his second shot, getting the last striped ball in. "Your girl here must be a good luck charm." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully, my heart beating ever so slightly.

 He hit the white ball one last time knocking eight ball right in the corner hole with no issues.

"That's impossible!" The man yelled.

Dean snatched the money from the table with a grin. "Sorry man, just the way the game goes."

 The man muttered a course of swear words under his breath before going up to the bar, agitated.

Dean made his way up to me with a cheeky grin. "I won so do I get whatever I want?"

I rolled my eyes. "Give me a break Dean." I chuckled, thinking he was playing.

"I'm being serious." He said giving me a serious tone.

I licked my bottom lip and took a step forward closer to him, his eyes trailing over every feature of my face. "What would you want?"

He used his thumb to trace my bottom lip gently. "When we get back to the hotel room tonight, I want you to share a bed with me."

"Oh yeah?" I smiled against his thumb.

"Actually I want us to have our own room." He admitted with a smirk.

"Don't tease me." I chuckled feeling heat rise up to my cheeks.

He took my hand gently in his without saying a word, and pulled me behind from the bar towards the door, looking back at me to give me a grin.

That grin dropped when Dean and I spotted the car where Sam stood reading a newspaper.

We slowed down and let our hands drop to our sides.

I didn't know if it was in defeat or fear of humiliationDean instead held up the wad of cash in the air, showing Sam his proud work.

"You know, we could get day jobs once in a while." Sam said shaking his head.

"Hunting's our day job. And the pay is crap." Dean said in a 'duh' tone while I stood back wrapping my arms around myself, feeling the chill of the night time air.

"Yeah, but hustling pool? Credit card scams? It's not the most honest thing in the world, Dean." Sam said while shaking his head.

"Well, let's see honest," Dean said holding out one hand. "Fun and easy." He held out the other hand making fun and easy outweigh the honest part. "It's no contest. Besides we're good at it. It's what we were raised to do."

"Yeah, well, how we were raised was jacked." Sam pointed out.

"Yeah, says you. We got a new gig or what?" Dean asked obviously annoyed with the mention of their child hood.