Faith (5)

Faith (5)
Kylie's POV

The Impala bounced up and down the badly graveled road, the tires bumping in the potholes despite Dean's attempt to protect his car.

I stared at the sign that read Service Today as Dean parked his baby. All three of us quickly got out walking on the gravel.

"If Roy's using a spell, there might be a spell book." Sam said as I tucked my hands in my jacket, protecting them from the cold.

"See if you can find it." Dean glanced down at his watch. "Hurry up too, the service starts in fifteen minutes. I'll try to stall Roy."

"Roy LeGrange is a fraud. He's no healer." We heard as we passed a man passing out leaflets, handing one to Sam, Dean, and I.

"Amen Brother." Dean smiled.

"You keep up the good work." Sam added.

"Thank you." The man smiled.

Dean and I headed into the tent while Sam took another route, going to Roy's house.

"Who do you think he's going to choose?" I asked Dean as I glanced around the tent full of sick people. People who just wanted to be healthy and cured.

"Not sure." Dean sighed as his phone rang, he quickly took it out of his pocket. "What have you got?" He listened before glancing at me. "What, the guy in the parking lot?"

I nodded at Dean. "I'm on it." I said before stepping out of the tent into the mist of rain searching the parking lot.

"Come on man. Where are you?" I spoke to myself as I searched the row of cars. 

"HELP!" 

I turned sprinting to where the voice came from, meeting up with Sam in the process.

We found the guy who was handing out leaflets earlier, he looked frightened as he pushed himself up against a car in fear.

"Where is he!" Sam yelled.

"Right there!" I followed his finger and saw a glimpse of the reaper, his silhouette bouncing in and out giving me a headache.

"Come on." I grabbed the guy, pulling him away from the reaper and in the opposite direction.

I pulled him away until I couldn't see the reaper anymore and stopped. "I think it's okay." I said my eyes scanning the row of cars.

Sam pulled out his phone, probably calling Dean.

I panted, thinking it was safe, until I glanced up the reaper heading towards us.

"Crap." I hissed, pushing David behind me.

"No!" He yelled in fear, pointing at the reaper.

"Dean, it didn't work. The reaper's still coming!" Sam called. "I'm telling you, I'm telling you it didn't work."

"Roy must not be the one controlling the damn thing!" I yelled.

The reaper glanced at me, tilting his head in confusion before disappearing in a cloud of dust. "Where did he go?" I asked confused before turning around.

The reaper surprised me, as he put a hand to the man's face, making him fall to the ground gasping.

"No!" I cried, not sure what to do. I sure as hell didn't want to touch the reaper but I needed his attention. "Take me!" I cried.

"Kylie no!" Sam cried.

The reaper looked up at me before taking his hand away from the man's face, looking confused. He glanced at me one last time before turning away and vanishing.