Phantom Traveler (6)

Dean's POV

I was nervous, I mean the freaking plane was going down and we were all in it, but I knew I had to be here.

I couldn't let Sam and Kylie on the plane alone, both of them were acting strangely.

Sam was being eaten by the guilt of losing Jessica to the same thing that killed our mom, and Kylie . . . well she was a different story.

I made my way to the back, putting Sam and Kylie in the back of my mind, and came face-to-face with Amanda.

"Hi." I let out a charming smile.

"Hi. Can I help you with something?" She asked confused.

"Oh no. I'm just a bit of an uneasy flier. It makes me feel better to walk around a bit." It wasn't a total lie.

"Oh it happens to the best of us." She smiled politely.

"Of course, you being a stewardess . . . I guess flying comes easy to you." I tried to give her an easy smile, and it seemed to work as she gave me a laugh.

"You'd be surprised." She shook her head.

"Really? You're a nervous flier?" I asked.

"Yeah, maybe, little bit." She sighed out and I nodded.

"How is it that, being a stewardess, you're scared to fly?" I asked, trying to look interested.

"Kind of a long story." She breathed out nervously.

"Right. I'm sorry for asking." I felt bad, I knew she was trying to overcome her past experience but I was only making her feel uncomfortable.

"It's okay." She smiled gently.

"You ever consider other employment?" I offered because if she didn't, she would after tonight.

"No. Look, everybody's scared of something. I just, uh . . . I'm not gonna let it hold me back." She nodded.

Strong girl.

"Huh."

"So . . . " She trailed.

I put my hands in my pocket. "Christo." I let out quietly.

"I'm sorry. Did you say something?" She asked.

I hesitated before giving her a smile, feeling awkward. "Christo." I said again.

"I- I didn't. I didn't . . ."

"Yeah, nothing. Never mind."

Awkward

----------------

Kylie's POV

I was nervously tapping on the arms of my seat. 

What was taking Dean so long?

"All right," He said, making me jump as he came back to his seat. "well, she's got to be the most-well-adjusted person on the planet." He gave me a small smile. "Sorry."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and held back the need to hug him, so instead I put my hand in his.

"You said Christo?" Sam asked, ignoring our affection.

"Yeah." Dean nodded.

"And?" Sam raised a brow.

"There's no demon in her. There's no demon getting in her." He sighed.

I rubbed my free hand over my face, frustrated. "So, if it's on the plane, it can be anyone. Anywhere." I let out just as the plane started to shake.