Hell House (1)

Hell House (1)

Kylie's POV

When I was a young girl, Dean would do this thing when I was sick, where he would hum Hey Jude in my ear as he held my hair out of my face as I threw up in the toilet.

John never really knew what to do when I was sick, he would tell the boys to suck it up, but with me, it was like I was this fragile little girl who was made out of glass. Which I pretty much was.

As I grew older I always did my best to return the favor, the boys never really got sick, but they were always hurting themselves in some way.

As Blue Oyster cult filled the car, I had my head leaned against the cold glass looking at the interstate 35 sign.

God, did my head hurt and I was out of Missouri's little brew meaning the visions were going to come back and that meant so would my pain.

"You doing okay back there?" Dean asked, glancing in his mirror at me.

I forced a smile and leaned up. "I'm fine."

I watched him smile and shake his head. "You look the furthest from okay." He chuckled. "You want me to stop somewhere? Get you something to eat?" He offered.

I ran my fingers through my hair and chuckled. "No, really I'm fine." I glanced at a sleeping Sam in the passenger seat. "You think Sam's going to be hungry?"

Dean glanced at Sam, a playful grin on his face. "I don't think so." He said before he started to feel around his car before pulling out a spoon.

"I don't even want to know where you found that." I chuckled.

Dean reached over, putting the spoon between Sam's lips before pulling out his phone, flipping it open and taking a picture.

"Oh Dean, not this again." I chuckled, leaning back against my seat.

Dean didn't say anything, instead he reached forward turning up Fire of Unknown Origin.

"Fire of unknown origins . . . took my baby away!" Dean sang loudly.

Sam jerked up, and quickly realized the plastic spoon in his mouth, he seemed to panic as he waved his arms, smacking the spoon out of his mouth.

Dean air drums along to the song on the steering wheel before looking over at Sam grinning like a fool.

"Ha, ha, very funny." Sam pouted.

I laughed in the back seat, shaking my head.

"Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own." Dean shrugged.

"Man, we're not kids anymore Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again." Sam warned.

"Start what up?" Dean asked trying to look innocent.

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates." Sam said before glancing at me. "Right?"

I put my hands up in defense. "I'm not allowed in these games, remember?"

When we were 15, I ran into one of Sam's pranks that he had set up specifically for me. He fixed the shower, making sure no matter what I did it was ice cold. I fell out of the shower tangled in the curtain, and broke my wrist. Oh and Dean had to come in and literally carry me out of the bathroom, wrapped in the shower curtain.

I was out of the job for a couple of weeks, Dean wouldn't let me in the eye for a long time, and Sam was threatened by his brother to keep me out of the pranks.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Aw, what's the matter Sammy? Scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again, huh?"

"All right, just remember you started it." Sam shook his head.