Asylum (4)

Asylum (4)

Kylie's POV

We searched through the asylum, going room to room, finding nothing but orbs and increase readings on the EMF meter.

It wasn't until Sam yelled that I knew something was up.

"Dean? Kylie!" Dean and I looked at each other before running into the same room Sam was in. Dean was rummaging through his bag. "Shotgun!" He yelled, pulling it out.

A woman stood in front of Sam, white haired, one eye bloody and hanging out, moving towards him slowly.

"Sam get down!" Dean yelled.

Sam quickly dropped to the ground as Dean shot the ghost, letting her disintegrate on the floor.

"That was weird." Sam panted as he got up off the floor.

"Yeah. You're telling me." Dean let out as we left the room, Sam following behind us.

I took the shotgun from Dean's hands, keeping it close to me.

"No, I mean it was weird that she didn't attack me."

"Looked pretty agro from where I was standing." Dean let out.

"She didn't hurt me. She didn't even try! So if she didn't want to hurt me then what did she want?" Sam asked.

"What if she wanted to-" I was cut off by a noise coming from one of the rooms next to us.

I quickly raised my shotgun as Sam raised his light. We walked into the room slowly, nothing inside but a metal bed covered with a dirtied sheets. The bed was on its side.

Sam and I moved quickly and quietly to the bed, we glanced at each other as Sam reached and quickly tipped the bed over.

A young blond girl is crouching in the corner. She quickly spins around, terrified and gasping.

"Hey," I put the gun down. "It's alright, we're not going to hurt you. It's okay." I smiled and helped her up. "What's your name?"

"Katherine. Kat." She swallowed and nodded.

"Okay Kat." I nodded. "I'm Kylie, this is Sam and Dean." I pointed to the two boys.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked.

"Um. My boyfriend, Gavin." She nodded and let out breathlessly.

"Is he here?" Dean asked from behind me.

"Somewhere. He thought it would be fun, try and see some ghosts. I thought it was all just . . . you know. Pretend." She shook her head. "I've seen things. I heard Gavin scream and . . ." She trailed off.

"Alright, Kat? Come one. Kylie's going to get you out of here and then we're gonna find your boyfriend." Dean went to grab her arm.

"No! No." Kat pulled her arm away. "I'm not going to leave without Gavin. I'm coming with you."

"It's no joke around her, okay. It's dangerous." Dean explained.

"That why I gotta find him." Kat said in a serious tone.

Dean and Sam looked at me, as if they were asking for my permission.

I let out a sigh and nodded. "Alright, I guess we split up then. Let's go."

I went with Dean and Kat while Sam hit the other end of the wing.

"Gavin . . . Gavin?" Kat called.

"So I have a question for you." I stopped them, looking at Kat. "You've seen a lot of horror movies, yeah?" I asked.

"I guess so." Kat nodded, her arms crossed.