Salvation (2)

A/N Dear readers, I thank you for taking the time to read my book. I love all your comments! I hope you are all doing well and staying safe out there! It is important during these times that you can have a safe place to leave reality and I'm hoping that this book is doing that for you! If you are all interested in more work I'm on Tumblr now doing more one-shots, feel free to follow me and send requests! Please enjoy and stay safe

Tumblr name : PoisonGirl18

Salvation (2)

Kylie's POV

I laid on our motel bed, a wet rag on my head as Dean held my hand and sat on the bed next to me.

"A vision." John spoke in a flat tone.

I let out a breath and nodded, my eyes closed tight. "Yes. I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling."

"And you think this is going to happen to this woman you met because . . ." John trailed sounding skeptic.

"Because these things happen exactly the way we see them." Sam spoke.

I opened one eye, staring at Sam as he leaned against the kitchen counter. "You saw it too?"

Sam let out a sigh and looked down at his feet. "Yeah."

"It started out as nightmares. Then it started happening while they were awake." Dean bit his lip before looking down at me. "I thought you were fine, that you weren't having anymore."

I sighed, "I couldn't Dean, you would be all over my case about it."

"So you've been telling Sam." He said with realization.

I rubbed my temples. "He found out."

Dean shook his head angrily before standing up and going to the counter behind Sam to get more coffee.

I sat up slowly, dropping the rag into my lap. "It's like the closer I get to anything to do with the demon the strong the visions get."

"Same, but Kylie's are worse . . much worse." Sam sighed.

"All right." John nodded. "When were you going to tell me about this?"

Sam and Dean froze while I just cocked an eyebrow at the man.

"We didn't know what it meant." Dean shrugged.

"All right, something like this starts happening to your brother, you pick up the phone and you call me." John said sternly.

I let out a chuckle and shook my head. "Call you? Are you kidding me?" I spoke, but Dean put a hand up standing confidently.

"Dad I called you from Lawrence all right? Sam called you when I was dying. I mean, getting you on the phone? I got a better chance of winning the lottery." Dean scoffed.

"You're right." John sighed. "Although I'm not too crazy about this new tone of yours, you're right. I'm sorry."

"Look guys," I said softly, "visions or no visions, fact is, we know the demon is coming tonight, and this family's gonna go through the same hell we went through."

"No, they're not. No one is, ever again." John spoke sternly.

Sam's phone rang in his pocket, and my eyes immediately went to his figure as he pulled the phone out and answered it.

"Hello?" He answered before scrunching his brows in confusion. "Who is this?" He asked before becoming serious. "Meg. Last time I saw you, you fell out of a window." He shook his head. "Just your feelings? That was a seven-story drop."