Provenance (1)

A/N Thank you everyone for reading! I love reading the comments! Picture of inspiration for Kylie's outfit above just so you get an idea for her style, it's a little rock n roll compared to the boys. Let me know what else you all want to see in the upcoming chapters! Be sure to follow me for updates!

Enjoy

PoisonGirl

Provenance (1)

Kylie's POV

I eyed my whiskey, swirling it around in it's glass before taking a sip.

The last couple of days have been . . . rough.

I didn't feel well, not sick, just tired.

I rubbed my forehead as I glanced over at Sam who was already staring at me.

How was I going to do my job with Sam always watching over me. It shouldn't be that way, it should be the other way around.

"You come here often?"

I glanced over on the other side of me, a young man grinning from ear to ear.

He was beautiful.

"No, actually I'm just in town for a couple of days." I smirked bringing the whiskey to my lips.

He hummed, his eyes trailing up my body. "Maybe we should make it interesting then."

"Interesting?" I threw my head back slightly and laughed. "Honey you don't know what interesting is."

"I think I have an idea." He grinned, his hand on my inner thigh.

I glanced down at his hand and slowly back up at his face. "You know my boyfriend could kill you, one handed." I smirked. "He doesn't like to share." I clicked.

"Oh yeah?" The gorgeous man asked. "I bet your boyfriend couldn't do things to you that I could."

"Oh I don't know." I smirked as he leaned in, his lips at my ear.

"I can make you scream . . . all night long."

I shivered as his lips pressed under my jaw before I turned my head, smashing my lips to his.

"Seriously guys?" I heard Sam call making me smile against Dean's lips.

"He's a buzz kill, right?" Dean chuckled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear before standing up.

"Oh totally." I agreed, joining him.

"I say we leave his ass here. Give us some alone time, huh?" He wagged his brows.

I smacked his chest playfully before going over to sit at the table with Sam.

"Alright, I think we got something." Sam nodded at the table strewn with papers.

"Oh yeah, me too." Dean smirked as he looked over me making me giggle. "I think we need to take a little shore leave, just a little bit." Dean said before wrapping his arms around my waist.

Sam rolled his eyes. "That's just . . . wrong." He shook his head with disgust.

I bit my lip and glanced at Sam, he looked disgusted of course, but also . . . lonely.

"There's a cute girl over there," I offered glancing at the brunette at the bar. "I could possibly . . . hook you up. What do you think?"

Sam smiled and shook his head. "Kylie, no thanks, I can get my own dates."

"Yeah, you can but you don't." Dean rolled his eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sam shot at his brother.