Jaden Delarosa Imagine part2

This was it you were about to lose him

So you thought "now or never" because you had enough sense to know a good thing when you seen it,and right now it was about to walk out the door.

"If I tell you. Plz tell me you'll stay"

"How bout I say I'll think about it" Jaden said to you

You sighed "ok" "I shut you out because I'm scared of the truth"

Jaden raised his eyebrows at you

"Scared of what truth?" Jaden asked you

"That I might be in love with you,with the failing relationships I've already had I don't want another, they fall apart after I fall in love"

"So I figure if I don't fall in love,I can keep you around" you explained

"But what if that person loves you too,then what y/n?"

"Then I don't know,they never have"

"Ok but I do,I really do,you can't assume that I'll be a failing relationship like the rest"

"I know I shouldn't but I can't help it"

"You can't shut me out part of being in a relationship is being there for each other.

"I know that now and all you've been trying to do is be there for me". "But I wouldn't let you and I'm sorry for that"

"Look under all this curly stuff on top of my head is a brain you know"

He made you giggle when he said that and that made him smile a Lil

"Y/n I have a heart and brain I know when something is wrong and it hurts when I know or even think its because of me"

"All I'm asking is for you to plz not shut me out" Jaden said

"And all I'm asking is for you to actually mean it when you say you love me"

"Oh trust me I do" he giggled

You giggled too "I promise not to shut you out ever again"

"Cool" he said "I love you y/n y/l/n

"And I love you Jaden Delarosa

He hugged and kissed you

"I mean...could you say it again" Jaden said

And you smiled "I love you
Jaden Delarosa" you repeated once again

"I love you too princess" and with that he pulled you into another hug

You didn't lose your greatest achievement after all. You kept him and let down your walls, you trusted and loved him,and he felt the same for you.

"