Eric blurb: Embarrassing (Goodbye guys)

Eric's P.O.V
-------------------------------------------
I was on my way to get in the shower when I heard my name being called,I walked passed my little sisters room,she clearly was the one calling me. "Eric" my sister whined I sighed annoyed and walked to her room leaning on the wall "Yes Ro?" I said.

She pulled out a chair "sit" she instructed "no I just came from practice I gotta shower first" I said "but I wanna have a tea party with you" she whined.

"When Y/n gets here she'll have one with you" Y/n was my girlfriend we had started dating about a month and a half ago she was fine and had a good head on her shoulders.

"Nope,can't wait" my Sister shook her head Crossing her arms she was dresses like Snow White she looked adorable but I really wanted to shower "No Royalty" I sighed she pouted I hated when she did that she knew exactly how to make me feel bad "please please please!!!??!?" She begged she looked adorable "right quick" I said to get her to stop begging and she giggled clapping "yes now put this on and sit" she said holding up a purple puffy skirt "no no-no Royalty" she growled "put this on" she said glaring,she definitely scared me my eyes widened "okay" I quickly said putting on the skirt.

-----------------------------------------

Y/n's P.O.V

I walked in my boyfriend's house looking for him I guess he went to take a shower I mean he did just come from practice. "Oh my god Royalty no" I heard I walked down the hallway and held my mouth trying not to laugh but I failed they both looked at me Eric looked like a clown with purple lipstick all over his face and eyeliner on his forehead.

He quickly stood up "Y/N?" He said I looked down and saw his purple puffy skirt he looked down and back up at me "oooooohhhhhh,I'll leave" I giggled "no" he said almost tripping walking towards me I took my phone out catching it all on video.

"No Y/N ! Delete that!!!" He said I looked up from my phone as he was coming after me I run away "Hi Royalty" I yelled running away from the room "Hi Y/n" she said.

A/N  yeah I can't update anymore because "I've reached the maximum number of chapters" apparently so I can no longer use this book but more time to update the other books,it was fun while it lasted ❣