Requested Short Imagine For Surrae:Expect the unexpected

A/N I'm gonna up root the ages in this story to Jalen being 22 and you being 21

Dedicated to raerae13334

21 year old you^^^^ I guess if you don't want her that's fine too its your imagine

You and Make were at that "bump" in the road that every couple hit, you Guys argue over little things like who cleans the dishes,who takes out the trash (that should be a mans job no matter what in my opinion) who left water running in the sink.... sometimes you picked the fight or sometimes he did it didn't matter though you were tired of it emotionally and physically ,all of your energy had been drained, your back had been hurting a lot and you felt sleepy a lot now, why? Because you were 4 months pregnant with Jalen's child and hadn't told him, with all the fighting going on you couldn't get a word in,but you decided to stop fighting to keep the baby healthy.

Jalen wasn't himself anymore,he'd give you dirty looks or look at you in disgust.... Did he already know about the baby and not want it? Or was he made that you didn't tell him? You didn't know what was wrong with him but you were starting to not be able to hide your little bump under baggy shirts anymore so you had to tell him soon.

Just then Jalen walked in the door per usual and you walked straight up to him but strangely he was walking towards you too. You met in the middle of the living room floor.

"We need to talk" you both say you look at him confused and he rolled his eyes at you what'd he want to say? That he couldn't deal with a child so he was going to bail. You were prepared for the worst you breathed him heavily and let it out easy.

"You go first" you told him you sat down nervously fiddling with a,string on your pants.

He sat down across from you he looked stressed and hurt you looked at him and he caught you staring and he looked at then away.

"The man I love can't even look me in the eyes for more than a minute" you said in your head,that made you sad a lot but you shook it off.

"So what'd you have to say to me baby? Because I have some news of my own and I th-" he cut you off

"Are you sing someone else?" He asked seriously.

What the hell! Did he really just asked that? No you weren't cheating you'd barely been out of the house to avoid questions about why you continuously wore baggy sweaters.

"What the hell J, no no I'm not cheating on you" you said a lite pissed and offended that he would ask that.

"Are you sure?" He said as of hr already knew the answer.