Preference: Right Here Part 3

I apologize for any spelling errors in advance.

Devontae:"No Cause I just wanna love ya I would never ever put nobody up above ya, I just wanna kiss ya baby I just wanna hug ya til the end ,baby til the end, cause I'm right here"

He was enraged ,livid, beyond pissed off another one had screwed him over once again he gave his heart away and they just threw it on the ground and stomped on it.

He always claimed he was OK And you believed him up until recently you believed him, you never were around to comfort him. He finally broke all the pent up anger and regret came out now.

"Vontae,calm down" you said carefully.

His back was facing you he was facing his wall with his eyes closed concentrating on calming him self down.

You eased your way closer to him quietly you didn't wanna be his next target "everything is OK" you said softly slowly moving closer you were about to touch the back of his shoulder but you quickly reclined your arm back to your side.

"No its not! Y/n!!!!" He growled throwing one of the hardest punches you'd ever seen at the wall causing a giant hole and paint to chip and dust from the walls to ascend into the air.

"Its always me, and I'm always ok bit for some reason I'm not this time" he said lowly.

You touched his arm softly a little scared "Devontae I'm here we can talk" you assured him he snatched away "I don't want to talk" he growled going upstairs to his room and you quickly followed making sure he didn't do anything too drastic.

"Devon-" you were cut off my a loud crash you ran into his room and saw Devontae' fist balled up with a few small cuts and two giant ones that were bleeding you looked at the floor and saw devontae's full body rectangular mirror broken and shattered in pieces like he was.

You looked at his face, it had changed definitely, from anger,to hurt as if he was asking why did it always have to be him without even saying anything.

He sighed and went to lean against a wall to and he slid down with a small thud he sat his arms on his knees and bowed his head.

"Denial, Anger,sadness, Acceptance" was how you mapped out the whole situation from the beginning he had went threw denial, anger and now he was letting sadness take over.

You sighed and walked over and sat in front of him on your knees but he didn't move you brought your hand up to his soft hair and stroked it.

"What did I do wrong this time" he mumbled.

"Nothing,except give your heart to a dumb bimbo" you tried to joke Devontae looked up as your hand left his hair "I open up, I tell them how I feel,someone else comes along that's better and everything I had with a girl just flows away like it was nothing, like I was nothing" he said.

"There is and never will be for as Long as we both live somebody Better than you Devontae" you said. You looked at his cut knuckles "c'mon let's get those cuts cleaned" you said grabbing his other hand leading him to the bathroom as he trudged along.

"Sit" you said pointing to the fuzzy covered decorated toilet seat that was closed .

He sighed and sat down.

You opened the bottom cabinet next to the toilet and grabbed the peroxide and the bandages with 4 cotton balls. You sat them on the sink.

"Hand please" you said and he gave you his hand you handed him a towel "bite this kid" you stated and he obeyed you poured the peroxide on the cotton ball and dabbed it on the giant cuts applying a little pressure in each dab.