small Imagine for Asha:No surprises please!

Dedicated to asha_to

A/N excited for this one because its not about pregnancy!!!!

"Alright ok ok,no big party but you don't mind a small get together?!" You said excitedly jumping up and down as you walked beside your boyfriends Jaden.

"Yes Asha but NO SURPRISE PARTIES! " Jaden said.

"Ok fine no surprise party I got it" you smirked.

"No,no Asha did you hear me? I said no surprise parties... Nada... Nothing ... None ok? He said.

"Oh my god Ok Jaden I understand understand English Geez " you rolled your eyes.

"Don't be a big baby" he grabbed your face and kissed you "you know your hard headed" he finished .

"Yeah but not today I'll do what you ask because its your special day so your wish is my command" you bowed your head.

"That's my girl" he kissed your for head "ight I gotta head over to Sebastian's to get my outfit, I'll be back soon" he said .

"The party may have started by then" you said.

"Thanks for giving me the heads up babe I love you, sew you in a bit" he said leaving out of your house.

Now you had to pick you out something for the occasion

You chose a pretty white semi tight dress with some shoes to match

You chose a pretty white semi tight dress with some shoes to match .

Jaden said he didn't want a surprise party but that didn't mean you didn't have a surprise for him at the party.

---------------------

The party had started 15 minutes ago but you couldn't find your hubby, soon you did and your face lit up with excitement. You ran over to him and hugged him and after you kissed his cheek. You squealed "so do you feel old yet?" You giggled.

With his arms wrapped around your waist you smiled at him. He looked down at you"nope, do I look old because damn I'm only 16" he laughed.

You giggled "nope" you looked at your phone "I gotta request a song from the DJ ok?" You said and Jaden nodded his head.

You walked to the stage and security helped you up you whispered in the DJ's ear and he left his post. Jaden saw you holding the microphone and was confused yet curious.

You cleared your throat.

You put your mouth to the microphone and spoke "I hope everyone is enjoying tonight, especially the birthday boy himself". You smiled and said looking at Jaden.

Everyone clapped.

"I hope that I bring you as much happiness that you bring me" you said blushing slightly because you heard "awws" and someone even yelled "GOALS!" Causing you to giggle.

"But I want you to have something, now as I recall you earlier saying Jaden that you didn't want a surprise party and I respected that wish,but what you didn't say is that I couldn't give you a surprise" you explained.

Everyone was saying "ooh" and Jaden stayed focused on you.

"I want to spoil you for once the way you spoil me" you grinned.

"So I bought you something" you finished everyone cheered while Jaden had an amused smile on his face.

"If you all could turn around" you pointed and a giant light came on to reveal a brand new 2016 G-Wagon

"Oh my god!" Jaden said and you jumped down off the stage.

He ran to you and picked you up off the ground hugging you and spinning you around.

"Thank you,thank you so much babe I love you nothing can top this gift" he mumbled into your shoulder.

"I love you Jaden" you said as he put you down.

"I love you more Asha,so so so much more" he said and that made you laugh.

"C'mon let's go take it for a test drive" he said.

"But what about your party?" You replied.

"Ayo,Fade" he yelled catching his friends attention.

His friend looked at him.

"Hold my party down til we get back ight?" He said and Fade nodded.

He looked at you and smiled "let's go baby" as he grabbed your hand leading you through the crowd and you laughed.

You finally made it to the car and you guys drove off having fun with out a bunch of people around, y'all even stopped at in n' out burger.

The end

A/N I hope you enjoyed but I'm tired I'm sorry I've been writing all day I apologize if it isn't good

I apologize for spelling errors in advance.