My Inspiring New Imagine Coming Soon (Sneek Peek)

I don't know what boy to use

Your P.O.V

I sat on my bed looking out of the window with tears falling,I couldn't believe that I was in love with (blank) after 3 weeks of hanging out.

(HEY HEY HEY  BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER I NEED YOU TO PICK A BOY FOR THIS IMAGINE I'LL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER LATER!!!! THERE IS A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS AT THE END VERY IMPORTANT TO ME SO BE SURE TO READ THE WHOLE THING!!!!)

He had issues,sure he did but everyone does in life.

I sniffled wiping under my eyes with my palms.

I heard a knock on my door I looked over at it but didn't answer I was too exhausted to talk really. "Y/n? Honey are you in there?" My mom's soft voice rang from the other side of the door.

I sniffled letting her know I was there,she quietly opened the door coming in and closing it softly behind her. I stared out the window not paying her attention but I knew she was near me as I felt my bed softly dip down.

----

It was silent she knew already I was hurting and at the moment anything could break me but I needed her to say something.

I felt her eyes biting a hole in the side of my face I knew she wanted to say something but what? I sighed shaking my head looking down at my shaking hands "what mama?" I asked. "You need to tell that boy you love him!" She said sternly my head popped up in her direction "I can't!" I argued "and why the hell not?!" She asked.

"Because he has autism!" I scoffed "Baby that's no reason to hide your feelings" she said.

"No you don't get it,I don't think he can compr- I don't think I can compr-" I was getting frustrated and jumbling up my words. I sighed taking a deep breath "I'm scared" I said with a voice breaking,while talking I was struggling to hold back tears.

"Why baby?" She cooed rubbing my shoulder. "Because he has autism a-" my mom cut me off "baby love is about overcoming obstacles" she said "let me finish" I said ".....I couldn't see my self with anyone with an issue like this,I never even thought about so it's not even about his mental state, EVERYONE has issues but he makes it look so easy to deal with,I'm scared of the fact that I'm in love with him after a few weeks and of the fact that he may not be able to comprehend and understand my love for him" by this time I was crying harder than I ever had in my life.

My mom looked at me with sad as I put my head in her lap and cried "I don't care that he has autism I care about his happiness and my own and I want to be happy with him but I can't because he might not feel the same" I cried.

A/N alright and we'll leave it right there for now it's just a sneek peek ;-)

Anyways  um before I put out the full story which I dunno when I will cause I haven't even started writing it yet ,if you feel uncomfortable about a story with you being in love with an autistic person then skip along in the book but don't disrespect my story.

Also um it was brought to my attention that people have a problem with me using multiple different girls in my stories but it's supposed to be imagines about you guys.... I'm not even gonna get into it ,just idk!!! Go find a book that meets all your standards cause I'm trying to give you a variety of girls so no one will feel I'm being one raced or whatever,but I really don't have to explain myself cause it's really not even about the pictures tbh.

ALSO!!!!! I KNOW You guys like my Eric and Geo imagine (if you don't know what or who I'm talking about go back a chapter or two) anyways what'd ya think regulars or nah?

ALRIGHT!!!! SO COMMENT , COMMENT, COMMENT OPINIONS? QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!!