Preference: Right Here Part 2

Jalen: I apologize for any spelling errors in advance💟
______________________
"Lost in your eyes every times that you look in mine,promise to be all that you need I won't leave you baby"

"Oh my GOD!" you sighed excitedly.

You looked at your flowing dress

Your dress (slimmer girls)

Your dress (thicker girls)-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

"I can not believe I'm about to get married!!!!" you chuckled trying not to cry ,this was definitely gonna be a hard day to top, you twirled in your dress giggling,you felt like a princess,finally you met someone who returned your feelings,who wanted to take care of you and nourish you and cater to your every need.

You felt the same.

Just then you heard a knock on your dressing room door, you looked around the room for a clock finally spotting one.....it was finally time!

Your best friend Gi Gi came in and peaked around the door and once she saw you she smiled "awe my baby is glowing" she cooed walking over to you,you wouldn't stop smiling. "You look stunning" she said "Thank you " you said a tear dropping "happy tears?" She giggled "yes" you sighed.

"You ready ?" She asked reaching for your hand you nodded and grabbed your flowers. You sighed "let's do this" you said.

You walked out of the room and you saw a bunch of people and a beautiful setting inside the church where your wedding was being held.

Gi Gi guided you towards your father he looked at you as if you were a porcelain doll so delicate and beautiful, one of a kind.

"You look amazing doll" he whispered kissing your for head "thank you daddy" you smiled. "Shall we?" He asked you looked back at Gi Gi who winked and mouthed "go" and you looked at your dad once more "we shall" you said.

The music started and Jalen turned towards the isle and he was speechless caught off guard by all your beauty it was so much to take in and he could barley hide his smile.

You smiled at everyone as they took pictures and you waved. You finally made it to the alter and Jalen grabbed your Two hands (if your dress had a Vail he took it from over your face) "you look beautiful" he whispered and you blushed.

"You look amazing" you winked giggling silently.

Everyone quieted down as the preacher (priest ,whatever) spoke.

"We are gathered here today to join together two kindred spirits who found each other and decided to come together as one" he said smiling at the both of you but you two were lost in each others eyes.

"The two lovers have prepared vowels to say,we shall start with you Mr.Vasquez " he said.

"Huh? Oh ,oh yeah" he chuckled nervously causing you to laugh silently.

He cleared his throat (I don't know this is all off the top of my head idk how a wedding works).

"Y/n ,Y/M/N ,Y/L/N I have seen so many things and thankfully they have mostly been good but nothing could compare to the beauty that stands before me, I look forward to waking up next to you,cherishing you,loving you and being there for you for as long as I breath, I always find the strength to keep going with you by my side, I promise to be all that you need and to never leave you alone and I promise to help you in your darkest times because in this moment I promise to dedicate my self to you and only you even if our honeymoon faze doesn't last I'm ready and willing to take every step though it may get hard but as long as I'm with you in the end it will all be worth it" he said.

You were already crying.

"Y/n it is now your turn you may begin" the preacher said.

"Wow I don't think what I wrote could compare to what you just said" you chuckled threw tears.

You sighed "Jalen,you are every source of light that I will ever need,I hope that the non stop constant butterflies that you give me whenever your in my presence, I give to you as well,I'm grateful for every moment I have with you now and in the future,I promise to never take you for granite, to be not only your lover, but your best friend and life coach,I promise to dedicate myself to you everyday for the rest of my life for as long as I live, I will be your rock and your partner in crime there is no doubt in my mind that you are what I need I am beyond excited to see what the future holds for us as we prepare to spend the rest of our life's together"

You finished and Jalen was holding back tears of his own.

"Now Do you Jalen James Vasquez Take
Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n to have and to hold to love in sickness and in health for as long as you may live?" The preacher asked "I do" he smiled at you putting the ring on your finger making you smile even more.

"And do you Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n take
Jalen James Vasquez to he your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold to love in sickness and in health for as long as you may live?" The preacher asked.

"I do" you smiled putting Jalen's ring on his finger "with the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" the preacher smiled.

You giggled grabbing Jalen's face and kissing him softly and as passionate as ever.

YAY YOU GO MRS.VASQUEZ !!!!💍

A/N who had the best speech you or Jalen? Comment down below💖