Jalen blurb:peak a boo

A/N 99.2k we almost there yay!!

Narrators P.O.V
___________________________________
You were on your way over to Jalen's house for Studying his mom left the door unlocked so you could just walk in while she went to work.

"Jalen" you called coming into the house ,you walked into the living room setting up your work space "Jalen c'mon I don't wanna spend all day on homework" you whined,you heard something up stairs.

"Up here"

You got annoyed "you better not be cheating on me up there!" you yelled.

You heard moving like shuffling across the floor,you sighed and went up the stairs.

You tip toed down the hallway your phone buzzed in your back pocket you pulled it out,it was a missed call from Jalen's mom you looked down at your phone and pressed the recall button as you made it into Jalen's room.

"Hey Mrs.Brooks" you smiled "hey I wanted to tell you Jalen went to your house to study with you instead" she said.

"But I'm already here in his room I thought he was here cause I heard feet " you said. "there's nobody there" she said.

"Somebody said something when I called for Jalen" you said a little nervous Mrs .Brooks was quiet on the other end of the line "Y/n ....Get out of there" she said.

"What?" You whispered "no one is supposed to be there but you if you heard a voice it's not Jalen's get out of there now" she said seriously.

You gasped as someone put their hand over your mouth and eyes

"Peak a boo" they said.

What the........

A/N almost to 100k thank you guys!